DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

No idea where this came from, no idea if it's true, but Maffew posted it on Facebook and it's certainly one for the sleaze thread if true

Reveal hidden contents

19145931_1595330297144684_29776232552110

EDIT: Apparently it was Sami's camera

I hate to bring this up, but given the person involved it would help out a lot if they had specified a literal or figurative rat.

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, piranesi said:

I hate to bring this up, but given the person involved it would help out a lot if they had specified a literal or figurative rat.

You joke but what percentage of the board would cut off a finger to be married to his wife?

35 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

You joke but what percentage of the board would cut off a finger to be married to his wife?

Depends on who's finger it is, really.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Cristobal said:

The context for this scenario?

Dean, confusing a key moment in that Peter Lorre and Steve McQueen episode of Hitchcock Presents with that time he read the back cover of a copy of Indecent Proposal from the bargain rack at a Big Lots that he doesn't have to leave just because he's been here for seven hours, it's still a free fucking country. 

• Like 1

In their WCW gimmicks... 

Kneeling: Vader, Marcus Alexander Bagwell

1st row: Brian Knobbs, Paul Roma, Bill Dundee, Ted Turner, Jerry Saggs, Johnny B. Badd, Ric Flair, Paul Orndorff

2nd row: ?, Sting, Steve Austin, Terry Taylor, Teddy Long, Cactus Jack, Dustin Rhodes, 2 Cold Scorpio, Pez Whatley, Rick Rude, Michael Hayes, ?

Back row: Maxx Payne?, Erik Watts, Booker T, Shanghai Pierce, Tex Slazenger

So I'm guessing 1993.

Dustin and Booker? photobombing Ted is funny. Also, has anyone else ever seen Vader smile? 

Scorpio and Pez are clearly sharing a joke that Rude is trying not to laugh at

Oh and Foley in the back with the ugliest grin in history is hilarious. He looks like a bum that snuck into the photo shoot.

Also, having to put Bill Dundee up front because he's so fucking short! 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pete said:

Rowdies%2082%20Home%20Team.jpg

When you see it...

I had to look it up after the other poster posted the goalie picture, so figured I'd share. Tom Boric is Paul Diamond/Max Moon.

This part on his wikipedia page seems unnecessarily thorough...

Madison County, Alabama public records indicate that Diamond (Boric) has been arrested by local law enforcement several times between October 2008 and January 2017. With the latest arrest being for Inoperable Brake Lights. Previous documented encounters with law enforcement include Driving with an Expired License and Failure to Appear.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

No idea where this came from, no idea if it's true, but Maffew posted it on Facebook and it's certainly one for the sleaze thread if true

Reveal hidden contents

19145931_1595330297144684_29776232552110

EDIT: Apparently it was Sami's camera

I don't believe that for a second for two reasons.  Either it happened and you saved it and you lie about it being deleted so one is begging for a YouTube upload or you say that it happened but oh yeah, whoops, we got rid of it.  I say this as someone who has been around quite a few career-ending moments on camera (with local talent, all under the radar) and I never for a second thought I should get rid of it.  Not to share it per se, but if you capture a piece of insanity, you don't delete that shit, especially if you brag about it later.  And I will say, if they are bragging about it, it's because they can't back it up.

10 hours ago, Hoarr said:

How many can you name?

Hide contents

tumblr_orije33yiF1sg99p0o1_1280.png

My favourite part is that someone obviously told them all to dress nice for the photo, so almost everyone is wearing a suit and for the Nasty Boys that meant: leather jacket with zubaz and cowboy boots or sweatshirt with baseball cap.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

We don't know what Foley's wearing but I'm 99.9999999% sure it isn't a suit either

It, at least from this angle, looks suit-like.  I mean, unlike whatever Michael Hayes is wearing