DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS

You guys kill me sometimes:

"Michael Hayes and Jimmy Garvin dressed badly."

"Who is that guy next to the other guy in the picture even though it is so obvious who all those guys are?"

YOU KIDS DON'T DESERVE WRESTLING!

*goes back inside, slams door, glares out window*

• Like 13

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Speaking of Finn in Japan, while he has a normal photo of him and Okada, seeing Okada doing Finn's pose is one of the weirder things I've seen recently:

Reveal hidden contents

My big takeaway: Okada is one tall dude.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

You guys kill me sometimes:

"Michael Hayes and Jimmy Garvin dressed badly."

"Who is that guy next to the other guy in the picture even though it is so obvious who all those guys are?"

YOU KIDS DON'T DESERVE WRESTLING!

*goes back inside, slams door, glares out window*

My takeaway on this thread is that the only blonde that people want to see next to Garvin is Precious. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Looking at that I'd guess it's the IC title he wants.  And there's nothing wrong with titles meaning that much to them, if anything to me that should be encouraged.

No no remember, if a wrestler doesn't care enough (Brock, Goldberg) he's a dick who is just in it for the money and should be mocked 

However if a wrestler shows any sign of giving a shit (AJ Lee's neck tats, Sheamo's belts here) that person is a mark who doesn't know it's a work bro.

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, happjack said:

Will someone please do some sorta show that has Danny McBride as Jimmy Garvin. 

There's that series based on G.L.O.W. getting released this year.

They can just say that in their universe, Jimmy was on the NWA/WCW team that the GLOW girls faced on Family Feud.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, offspring515 said:

No no remember, if a wrestler doesn't care enough (Brock, Goldberg) he's a dick who is just in it for the money and should be mocked 

However if a wrestler shows any sign of giving a shit (AJ Lee's neck tats, Sheamo's belts here) that person is a mark who doesn't know it's a work bro.

Remember that time that everyone thought the dates on AJ Styles' side were the dates of his NWA title wins?  Good times.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, offspring515 said:

Who is the median of those two extremes? 

9 hours ago, Pete said:

013_Highschool_Bayley_2--3cc5c2563b7ca5f

Bayley and the f'n BALLARD BROTHERS. Internet closed. 

I remember Shannon Ballard got really over in my EWR game but Shane never did. I ended up having to split them up and I pushed Shannon to the main event.

• Like 2

That dog is absolutely adorable.  And good on Fandango for naming him Finley.

And while I wish they didn't keep having Bayley go on and on about living her dream and all that, it's pretty wild seeing pics of her with Cena and the Hardys and now she's working in the same company as them.  Good for her.

• Like 1

I enjoy that Pete is shocked that someone who grew up in Southern California and was a wrestling fan would have attended an event that the Ballard Brothers worked

5 hours ago, CreativeControl said:

Who is the median of those two extremes? 

The Rock?  I remember him cutting promos from his house a few years ago, in front of a display of his championship belts.  And he talks about wrestling all the time on his social media.  But he seems to have pretty much moved on from being active in the business.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I would think trucker hats are worth at least a misdemeanor charge.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I enjoy that Pete is shocked that someone who grew up in Southern Northern California and was a wrestling fan would have attended an event that the Ballard Brothers worked

FTFY. Hardly shocked, just funny seeing her with them. Let's just say they stick out like a sore thumb in that montage.

31 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

was Hansen a face in Georgia?! I didn't think such things were possible

Yep. He was a great kick-ass babyface there... the only group to my knowledge where he had a long face run.