DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

6 hours ago, Lacelle said:

How's Bo Dallas doing?

6 hours ago, BrianS81177 said:

Why they haven't made Ascension somebody's hired muscle is beyond me. Send them to Raw and make them Miz's new security detail or something. 

Did you two write the show tonight? 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, NintendoLogic said:

I'm almost certainly in the minority, but I think cheating of the feet on the ropes/fistful of tights variety should be done away with. When every sport is incorporating instant replay to minimize human error, having such blatantly tainted finishes makes wrestling look behind the times.

Human error is part of sports. Wrestling is more pure and does not use such nonsense.

5 hours ago, Brysynner said:

Well Bo Dallas got the gimmick of doom on RAW right now but he's only 27. I think he's a prime candidate to run out the remainder of his contract, end up doing well on big name indies and be WWE champion by the time he's 30.

I dunno if they ever teamed in FCW/NXT, but the very first time I saw Juice Robinson in NJPW, I immediately wanted to see him and Bo Dallas as an ironic '80s throwback cheesy-video-starring ringside-fans-hands-slapping babyface tag team.

15 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Scott Steiner should have been brought in as American Alpha's madman of a coach. BAM, license to print that fuck money!

He was on telly last week, you know:

Steiner: More intimidating via Skype than most wrestlers are in person.

I know it came up in one of these threads so it is appropriate

Pro Wrestling Sheet is saying that the WWE is talks with Shelton Benjamin to bring him back for real this time

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I know it came up in one of these threads so it is appropriate

Pro Wrestling Sheet is saying that the WWE is talks with Shelton Benjamin to bring him back for real this time

It's actually Michael Tarver.  Vince just thinks it's Shelton.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

It's actually Michael Tarver.  Vince just thinks it's Shelton.

Who he mistakes for Shad because he wants to put Cryme Time back together since he thinks JTG is still on the roster.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Craig H said:

Who he mistakes for Shad because he wants to put Cryme Time back together since he thinks JTG is still on the roster.

Vince thinks Koko B. Ware hasn't really aged in 20 years and wears lifts now.

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Holy Shit! American Alpha have been let out of the janitor's closet they've been locked in! I assume Tye Dillinger is still in there.

He did a Sonic ad with Sami Zayn during the show.  I couldn't tell you what happened, had the TV on mute.

I'm shocked that they didn't peddle out Lawler for the Sonic ad. They seem to love having him as the ad guy for that shit to almost make a joke out of his heart attack. 

I'm sure this will turn out well.

http://www.inquisitr.com/4308025/bayley-wwe-summerslam/

For the foreseeable future, Bayley will not be involved in the Women’s Title hunt over the next few months, but WWE officials do have a storyline planned for her heading into WWE Summerslam. It’s been reported that Bayley’s backstage interview with Corey Graves last week could lead to a romantic angle for her. Those rumors may come true, but more details have come to light about how WWE officials will book the angle.

It’s being reported that WWE officials will continue to highlight Bayley’s innocence on WWE programming going forward in her storylines. The rumor is that she will eventually reveal that she’s never kissed a man in her life, which will lead to Bayley “kissing a guy for the first time” during WWE Summerslam in August.

There is a strong possibility that Bayley will be featured in a mixed tag team match at the PPV to set up the kiss for after the match is over. As of this writing, it’s unclear who WWE officials have decided will play “the man” in the scenario, but there are several options if the green light is given for the storyline. Corey Graves is said to be “in the lead” for the role, but Corey would likely be forced to give it to her as a bet on the match.

• Like 1