DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

10 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

No jury would ever find him guilty if they can't come to a sound conclusion as to whether it was it Bray who had the affair or the vessel of Husky Harris?

It was a threesome.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, RonL21 said:

Apparently, Bray Wyatt and his wife are getting divorced. The part of this that shocked me was the reason she said they were getting divorced was because he was having an affair with Jojo. Never would have pictured those two

2-7-2013+4-08-51+PM.jpg

• Like 2

You know Bray's going to lose.  That's what he does.  But if he does his divorce hearing in character, it would almost be worth a contempt of court charge for spider walking through the courtroom.

• Like 10

On the one hand it's really, really shitty that Bray's getting divorced because he had an affair.  He should have known better, even if it's with Jojo.  On the other hand I can't help but laugh at all these jokes so well done, folks.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

On the one hand it's really, really shitty that Bray's getting divorced because he had an affair.  He should have known better, even if it's with Jojo.  On the other hand I can't help but laugh at all these jokes so well done, folks.

Second this.

Bray be like this:

DCJQZcJXkAAzspt.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Yeah, becoming the Cheater of Worlds isn't a good thing. 

(I won't apologize)

• Like 10