DVDVR Message Board

JUNE 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION

14 hours ago, AxB said:

gunner-me-pictures-04.jpg

The one who didn't end up being the only member of Immortal, six months after the entire faction left the promotion.

My favorite Ric Flair in TNA moment was when he was cutting a promo on an opponent I can't remember, and he started bragging about the members of Immortal that have his back to beat down his opponent. He started listing off members and got to "...and Gunner...(Flair forgets Murphy's name)...and HIS PAL!"

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Just to continue the Total Divas news because I am too lazy to post it in that thread

Renee Young won't be on the next season

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!  She was awesome on the show, and Dean wasn't too bad either when he wasn't in character.  And with her role it reminded me of the times an announcer would tag along with a wrestler to see how they live outside the ring.  I wish they would do stuff like that more, would help establish characters.  If she tagged along with Jinder for example they can show how he lives as the Modern Day Maharajah.

Apparently, Bray Wyatt and his wife are getting divorced. The part of this that shocked me was the reason she said they were getting divorced was because he was having an affair with Jojo. Never would have pictured those two

2 hours ago, RonL21 said:

Apparently, Bray Wyatt and his wife are getting divorced. The part of this that shocked me was the reason she said they were getting divorced was because he was having an affair with Jojo. Never would have pictured those two

Sounds like she followed the buzzards. #NotSorry.

• Like 7

Bray Wyatt pulling Jojo is so absurd that it can't be real life. I'm more likely to believe that when Charles Wright puts on the Papa Shango facepaint, he suddenly has the power to make you bleed your own black blood from the top of your head or some shit. 

This is some Chatty Patty-type shit I'm on right now, but wow. I mean, props to Bray Wyatt for outkicking his coverage, but not props to him for all the money he's going to have to pay his ex-wife for outkicking his coverage. 

PWI is saying that there is a push in creative that when Cena returns he comes back as a "free agent" and that way he can be on both shows

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Someone on Twitter said that Bray's wife has Linda Hogan's lawyer.  Oh shit...  

She's gonna be pissed when she tries to get the shed that Randy Orton burned down. 

• Like 18

14 minutes ago, Zartan said:

She's gonna be pissed when she tries to get the shed that Randy Orton burned down. 

It all makes sense now...

"Randy, you've gotta help me man.  My wife found out that I've been getting some strange and she's going to take me to the cleaners for sure.  I need to find some way to get rid of all my stuff!"

"What do you expect me to do about it Bray?  I'm not a lawyer.  But everybody knows I do weird, destructive stuff for no reason.  How about I burn down your house?  We can play it off like it's an angle so the lawyers and insurance people will never come sniffing around."

"Good idea!  But do you think the fans will buy it?"

"Who cares? Everyone is expecting our program to be complete shit anyways, so they'll be none the wiser!"

• Like 8

43 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

PWI is saying that there is a push in creative that when Cena returns he comes back as a "free agent" and that way he can be on both shows

and the brand split starts weakening one year into it

3 hours ago, RonL21 said:

Him?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, RonL21 said:

Apparently the world isn't the only thing he's been eating. I'll show myself out.

• Like 7