DVDVR Message Board

Raw is The Mysterious Texts of Corey Graves - 5/29/2017

Dolfan in NYC

3 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Not a good show no but there were a couple things I enjoyed.

Mjr86P.gif

I love Goldust going back to the origins of the character using movie quotes. Truth quoting Samuel L. Jackson= all the likes

• Like 6

The main event and the three-way were fun and the Goldust/Truth vignettes were great. Loved Sasha and Rich getting down post-match with Sasha refusing to do the split. Miz was his usual excellent self on MizTV. This is Your Life! was an absolute dumpster fire.

Bless Alexa's heart for trying to make that segment work. Whomever wrote that dreck deserves a caning from The Sandman.

It would be nice if Bayley didn't end up looking like an idiot all the time.

• Like 6

I knew that Alexa segment was going to bomb as soon as she started talking. It was so boring and sooooo long. The only satisfying way to end that was to have Bayley just caning the Hell out of everyone involved. Lol

I'm digging the program that Noam/Alicia/Rich/Sasha are having. I can see them having a fun little match at Extreme Rules. 

• Like 2

Opening six man was pretty fun and thought the main event was very good. Reigns may be my favorite Rollins' opponent. Definitely figure Seth wins on Sunday. Looking forward to Aries/Neville 3. Those "this is your life" type segments will always a die a death, especially with the live crowd, but I thought Alexa was still great in it with her mic work and expressions. Her responses to the what chants are always the best.

47 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Pretty much the midcard is fun as hell because there is character development going on and they are doing different things.  The main event scene is just god awful. 

Z4L6r6.gif

024_wwe--e1609f014fa97f1d8fcf62a0ede16f1

• Like 3

20 minutes ago, Jamal said:

I knew that Alexa segment was going to bomb as soon as she started talking. It was so boring and sooooo long. The only satisfying way to end that was to have Bayley just caning the Hell out of everyone involved. Lol

I'm digging the program that Noam/Alicia/Rich/Sasha are having. I can see them having a fun little match at Extreme Rules. 

Bayley will need to beat Alexa to a pulp to win this feud, Right now she has been beaten up by a midget for what feels like six months now. 

Bayley has shown no real fire in this. She never really seems angry, She is too scared of scaring her fanbase 

Can't believe I missed the first two minutes of American Dad for that, 

Bayley runs in and loses a basically fair fight with someone too short to ride the bumper cars at the fair. *

Sheamus promo on the Hardys was good. But right now WWE should hot shot the title to Jeff Hardy. He is being wasted in the dead tag division. 

Enjoyed the Goldust/Truth segment. 

*Yes I have more Alexa is a hot midget jokes, do not fear. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, Casey said:

"Alexa is a midget" is funny because she's only 3 inches shorter than the average height for American women.

Which is pretty damn short and as a heel should not be beating faces in fights. 

Even Taz ambushed guys like Bigelow, 911 and Bubba Ray. 

Alexa just pops up and beats Bayley down with a flimsy cane.. 

30 minutes ago, The Natural said:

So watch the main event and three way, skip the rest.

You can watch the former Golden Truth's segment but pretty much yeah.

25 minutes ago, username said:

I hold the opinion that while the phoenix splash is a great move, there should probably never be three of them in three different matches on the same show.

I wish Neville could always stop using his since its not even a finisher for him.

• Like 1