DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe - 2019 and Beyond

53 minutes ago, J.H. said:

There is no excuse to not reboot the X-Men franchise and have evil teenaged Rogue sadistically smile as she drains Carol Danvers of her powers and psyche now

James

You don't sacrifice Wonder Woman for Starfire.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I don't think Mar-Vell will be in this movie. Lots of speculation that Jude Law is playing

Spoiler

Yon-Rogg

not Mar-Vell. And that role matches with some things that Law & Feige have said about the character.

9 hours ago, Casey said:

I don't think Mar-Vell will be in this movie. Lots of speculation that Jude Law is playing

Hide contents

Yon-Rogg

not Mar-Vell. And that role matches with some things that Law & Feige have said about the character.

Spoiler

There was a picture of the Funko Pops for Captain Marvel that had a Yon-Rogg figure that has since been renamed Star Commander.

I'm surprised they didn't do the iconic Carol picture for one of the posters. I really thought we'd see Brie striking that pose, but maybe they're keeping that in their back pocket for a sequel. 

Figured it was the one where she's in her onesie-with-red-sash, looking in a mirror, with her upper torso 3/4 facing her ass.  Contortionism like that deserves to be icon status.

*wish I could find the pic to link it ...

2007-06-07_064451_ms_marvel_cockrum_cost

Edited by nate
Icon status

48 minutes ago, nate said:

Figured it was the one where she's in her onesie-with-red-sash, looking in a mirror, with her upper torso 3/4 facing her ass.  Contortionism like that deserves to be icon status.

*wish I could find the pic to link it ...

2007-06-07_064451_ms_marvel_cockrum_cost

That's a mirror, not contortion.  That post is incredibly tame.

I'd be down for that, but that would be saying a lot about her position in the MCU considering the IW poster was the most jammed packed poster ever.

More realistically, that Avengers 4 poster is going to look like a page out of Where's Waldo book.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

So I'm still going to need to squint and pretend I can see Ant-Man? 

More than you and everyone else did last time thinking Ant-Man was latched onto one of the Infinity Stones.