DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe - 2019 and Beyond

On 8/16/2018 at 1:04 AM, The Natural said:

I'm sure Warner Bros is already getting a proposal together to try and get him to direct one of the DC movies. I would actually like to see Gunn write and direct a Green Lantern Corps movie

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I bought the Infinity War steelbook.  I'm about to watch it again soon.  Definitely the best Avengers film,  I love it.

I'll be buying on DVD when it comes out in the UK, 3rd September.

• Like 1

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 11:37 PM, evilwaldo said:

They need to bring back Blade.

I am kinda sorta hoping that The New Mutants movie and maybe the new Venom joint will usher in more horror themed Marvel films.  

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 5:58 AM, BrianS81177 said:

I'm sure Warner Bros is already getting a proposal together to try and get him to direct one of the DC movies. I would actually like to see Gunn write and direct a Green Lantern Corps movie

Hell yes. As a lapsed fan of GL that really used to love that character, this is probably the last character I want to see done right in a movie. If James Gunn directed it I can't imagine it being less than great.

22 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Apparently the crew was told to go home.  Looks like there won't be a GOTG for a long time.  They should just do Rocket and Groot. 

Disney just killed a billion dollar franchise because a convicted rapist dug up old tweets, that Marvel knew about when they hired him.  Between this and Solo, it seems like Disney is trying to kill off these companies. That is hyperbole of course. But a smaller company could not survive management this bad.

1 hour ago, Victator said:

Disney just killed a billion dollar franchise because a convicted rapist dug up old tweets, that Marvel knew about when they hired him.  Between this and Solo, it seems like Disney is trying to kill off these companies. That is hyperbole of course. But a smaller company could not survive management this bad.

Well I was concerned about Disney buying FOX because they now own 40% of the market and when you own that much and have that much power you can pretty much do whatever the fuck you want without consequence. Solo can bomb,  Guardians can go away....  none of it matters. 

On 8/20/2018 at 8:30 PM, Niners Fan in CT said:

I bought the Infinity War steelbook.  I'm about to watch it again soon.  Definitely the best Avengers film,  I love it.

On 8/21/2018 at 1:06 PM, The Natural said:

I'll be buying on DVD when it comes out in the UK, 3rd September.

Tomorrow!

• Like 1