DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe - 2019 and Beyond

• 2 weeks later...

I don't mind the length. As long as it's good, I don't have a problem with a movie being long. If it's bad, then 3 hours feels like forever. Infinity War was long as well, but it went by so fast. Hopefully the same holds true for this one.

My daughter on the other hand is going to start squirming around probably half of the way through, but she wants to see it in the theater so that's what she'll have to deal with. I'll have to provide her with a lot of popcorn, Airheads bites, water, and a bucket to throw up in later.

• Like 3

On 10/17/2018 at 1:03 AM, The Natural said:

Close up images of Spider-Man's new Spidey suit:

9-DAA16-CE-8335-441-C-AF16-43236-A91-F5-

C83021-F7-8987-492-C-8-FFA-1-CD4-C47-F8-

Liking the suit more now.

Sort of like this.

0bf6a07605db84eeff23e9e64c185b93.jpg

Not a fan of the black going over the arms and wrists like that. Oh well. 

Will be surprised if Avengers 4 actually gets released at 3 hours long. I think At World's End was definitely way too long at that length. Infinity War ended up being just under two and a half hours. And a lot of scenes were apparently cut. 

• Like 1

On 11/9/2018 at 11:13 AM, Betsy Zeidler said:

I had to look it up, but there's no way Infinity War felt like it was 2:40.  Another 20 minutes on top of that should be fine, especially if they're wrapping up characters.

I was amazed how fast it flew by when I saw it a second time in theaters.

10 hours ago, The Natural said:

We're in agreement, @TheVileOne. That's my issue with the new Spider-Man suit.

I mentioned Miles Morales before, but do we know that’s Holland in that suit? It could easily pass for an MCU Ultimate Spider-Man suit.

On 11/10/2018 at 2:34 PM, Raziel said:

That white suit art is fake, BTW.

Was the blurry shot of all those suits on a white board (presumably for toys) also fake?

legit question because this is the second instance of this popping up, just in better quality this time.