DVDVR Message Board

Marvel Cinematic Universe - 2019 and Beyond

3 hours ago, Casey said:

I just watched Ant-Man & The Wasp and it was so fucking good. Ghost is great, I hope she returns in the next film or something.

That's the only MCU film I haven't seen yet. I skipped it at the cinema.

Some guys on Reddit have pointed out that the moment Bucky turns to dust, and the rest of the gang (and Hill/Fury), you can see a bunch of orange orbs in the Quantum Realm in that post-credits scene in Ant-Man & The Wasp. They did a video sync of all three scenes and it lines up perfectly.

Also, supposedly the Avengers 4 title is

Spoiler

Annihilation

• Like 1

Ultron, Civil War and Infinity War didn’t really follow their comic book counterparts to the T, so I don’t expect the rumored title to either. The Russo’s said whatever the title ends up being doesn’t really have a comic book story it’s pulling from, it’s more or less an “original story”.

14 hours ago, Casey said:

Ultron, Civil War and Infinity War didn’t really follow their comic book counterparts to the T, so I don’t expect the rumored title to either. The Russo’s said whatever the title ends up being doesn’t really have a comic book story it’s pulling from, it’s more or less an “original story”.

I think he's saying he would be disappointed they use the title of that story on something that's not an adaptation of it.

And I'd agree fully because it's damn near my favorite Marvel story ever. Top five without question.

• Like 2

I'm not feeling the Superior Spider-Man look because I know they're not doing Superior Spider-Man. Red and royal blue. White or black webbing, I don't care. But red and royal blue, those are the colors.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, The Natural said:

DpUgsz1WsAEnU9X.jpg

Another new Spider-Man suit for Spider-Man: Far From Home. I'm not sure if I like it or not. Gloves are my main issue.

When she hits that hi-five, she's gonna make all kinds of webbing spurt ... from his ... um, from his hands, there ... because of, y'know ... that's where ... webshooters ...

So, aside from the one picture of Tom Holland holding the script for Far From Home (the picture that spilled the beans on the sequel's title), is he indeed back for this because man, I'm getting a serious Miles Morales vibe here.