DVDVR Message Board

Extreme Rules IX

Dolfan in NYC

Finally finished the show. Submission match was outstanding. My only beef is that the agents shit the bed with two matches using the figure-four: since The Miz was "gifted" that move by Flair (although the WWE doesn't really discuss that much), it shouldn't have been in the Submission Match, too. However, if Miz is going to keep aping Daniel Bryan he should ditch the figure-four and go to the Yes Lock in a hurry. That's my only nitpick, though: as both Miz/Ambrose and Neville/Aries were great matches.

Five-Way was fine, but the extended Rollins/Reigns bit seemed to go on forever...and then the ending seemed rushed, which makes no sense for a 29-minute match. But there you go.

19 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Finally finished the show. Submission match was outstanding. My only beef is that the agents shit the bed with two matches using the figure-four: since The Miz was "gifted" that move by Flair (although the WWE doesn't really discuss that much), it shouldn't have been in the Submission Match, too. However, if Miz is going to keep aping Daniel Bryan he should ditch the figure-four and go to the Yes Lock in a hurry.

He'll have to learn to do it, first. 

• Like 2

Saw this on reddit.  Two drag queens review Extreme Rules:

Some extraordinarily NSFW language. 

"I feel everything Dean Ambrose does with his body is by accident." Oh, and they are very much fans of Balor. 

Oh, and they don't like Rollins either.  Yay

• Like 1