DVDVR Message Board

2017 NBA Playoffs: SEMIFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

Just now, supremebve said:

Why exactly was I defending Amber Rose?  Not saying that I wouldn't, I just don't remember doing that.

This was when ole Shitty Knuckles McGillicutty said she anally fingered Kanye and we talked about the slut shaming kinda. Basically, it was about women can be as sexually free as possible. 

4 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

This was when ole Shitty Knuckles McGillicutty said she anally fingered Kanye and we talked about the slut shaming kinda. Basically, it was about women can be as sexually free as possible. 

Oh, well yeah.  If that's the case, I'd do it again.  If Amber Rose wants to anally finger her man, and he lets her, why is anyone mad at that?  I've never understood the dudes who want to limit women's sexual freedom.  I'm all about women exercising their sexual freedom, otherwise why would any of them decide to sleep with a weirdo like me.  

7 minutes ago, supremebve said:

Oh, well yeah.  If that's the case, I'd do it again.  If Amber Rose wants to anally finger her man, and he lets her, why is anyone mad at that?  I've never understood the dudes who want to limit women's sexual freedom.  I'm all about women exercising their sexual freedom, otherwise why would any of them decide to sleep with a weirdo like me.  

It wasn't so much about what she could do in a bed, but imo her playing victim in all her relationships and being a false feminist. She wrote a book peddling low key prostitution.