DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Live, You Just Made The List - 5/2/2017

Dolfan in NYC

4 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

This was awesome too.  Jericho's whole run this time was just tremendous. 

vgBzMg.gif

Chris Jericho's best run since 2009. I'd say. This was one of my birthday presents in March:

Chris Jericho "You Just Made The List" T-Shirt

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Godfrey said:

Really enjoyed the women's tag. The opening bit with Naomi being too much of a bad ass for Carmella was dope. If Charlotte turns again and forms a new Four Horsewomen with Nattie and co it would be the Flair-iest move she's pulled in a while and I would be all for it.

Flair formed the Horsemen with guys that had been ganging up and beating the shit out of him for six weeks? Flair consolidated J-Tex into the Horsemen? Besides who else would even be left to fight?

• Like 1

I thought the best was "John Cena: Whereabouts unknown"

But I realized I missed "The Uggos are guilty of jaywalking... and jimmywalking!!!" the first time 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The Natural said:

143_SD_05022017sb_2119--1178d01f86b1ff76dfefabaa0512be23.jpg

I'm assuming this is safer that it looks, but, damn, there's no way I'd ever agree to this spot.  Of course, I still can't figure out why you agree to lay on the mat and let a guy jump from the top rope to onto your sternum/rib cage.  Oh, sorry, jump gently onto your sternum/rib cage.  Yeah....

Jericho whimpering to close out the show was pretty effective at getting the beating across....

4 hours ago, FluffSnackwell said:

Flair formed the Horsemen with guys that had been ganging up and beating the shit out of him for six weeks? Flair consolidated J-Tex into the Horsemen? Besides who else would even be left to fight?

I think they're a year away from having enough women to pull that off since we have a brand split... and the perfect Dusty is on RAW. 

1 hour ago, Jamal said:

I love that the Fashion Police have a Boss Man pic because of course! lol I'm glad these guys are finally getting some much deserved shine.

I love the picture of Hogan as a fashion victim, and the Colons for committing real estate fraud.

I really want them to win the tag titles.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I love the picture of Hogan as a fashion victim, and the Colons for committing real estate fraud.

I really want them to win the tag titles.

I believe that was Mojo wearing the Hype Bros shirt.  Had to take another look to catch that.

And of course they have Vince prison photo on the top left.  Lots of gold in that video, thank goodness for these two goofs.

• Like 2

I took that as Carmella wanted to see the pain on Charlotte's face after beating her up.  At least that's what I'm hoping she was doing.  If not then yeah, wrestling is pretty weird.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I took that as Carmella wanted to see the pain on Charlotte's face after beating her up.  At least that's what I'm hoping she was doing.  If not then yeah, wrestling is pretty weird.

We're going to get lesbian Carmella out of this. She hangs out with Ellsworth because he reminds her of a bull dyke she used to play softball with.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

We're going to get lesbian Carmella out of this. She hangs out with Ellsworth because he reminds her of a bull dyke she used to play soft ball with.

Braun's dad?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

We're going to get lesbian Carmella out of this. She hangs out with Ellsworth because he reminds her of a bull dyke she used to play soft ball with.

Settle down, Hollywood NiceGuyEddieCo. :)

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Firebreaker Chip said:

A couple of Jinder's elbows and knees against Sami looked really reckless, is he just there to squish the brains of all the troublesome indie guys for Vince

I await Alvarez's rant about that.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Firebreaker Chip said:

A couple of Jinder's elbows and knees against Sami looked really reckless, is he just there to squish the brains of all the troublesome indie guys for Vince

If JBL didn't get the job done with Mauro, the next step was putting him in the ring with Jinder.