DVDVR Message Board

Billy... err... William Patrick Corgan might have made the NWA awesome again

2 hours ago, hammerva said:

I know this is going to piss off people but watching Tim Storm reminds me of people back in the day telling me how awesome guys like Damien Wayne was. 

Past tense?  Why are you a supporter of Communism and broccoli flavored ice cream, hammerva?

1 hour ago, Web Conn said:

I know nothing about Sam Shaw other than he wrestled on National Television In board shorts once

I was interested in where TNA was going with him as a Patrick Bateman type obsessing over Christy Hemme. In true TNA fashion, it never went anywhere.

• Like 4

Fuuuuuck. How have we gone this long without someone working a Mayor Mike Haggar gimmick? Hell, I would accept wrestling in slacks, shoes, and one suspender going diagonally across the body.

11 minutes ago, Thibs said:

The second half of this was fucking epic. 

I hope Jocephus gets that eye problem taken care of.

I kept waiting for him to put a Rupert Murdoch mask on Evie before taking her to pound town.

15 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

"My name is Jocephus and I don't wait for any man...but I will sit here for 45 minutes."

I jest. Fun promo.

I would have marked out if he said, "I don't care about the music; like everyone else, I stopped paying attention after Mellon Collie."

1 hour ago, Godfrey said:

I'm starting to really love Tim Storm as the world's fightingest embarrassing dad.

I fear for the kid that asks his daughter out and does not have her home by eleven sharp.

15 minutes ago, J.T. said:

I fear for the kid that asks his daughter out and does not have her home by eleven sharp.

"You better have her home and in one piece or else I'll put you in the ugliest small package you've ever seen!"

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, J.T. said:

Granddaughter. All of his kids are married already, aren't they?

2 hours ago, J.T. said:

.I'm really impressed by the Ghosts of Swanson & Ritner video.  It is part hype video, part documentary.

Billy Corgan, wrestling scholar.

Billy Corgan, wrestling scholar > Billy Corgan, musician.

Now I'm almost sorry that I prank called him back when Paris Hilton lost her cell phone and some numbers got published for a minute. In case anyone wonders, his refrigerator was running...

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, AxB said:

Granddaughter. All of his kids are married already, aren't they?

Dear Lord, it would be even worse since he's a granddad.

I am a pretty unbearable father and am an even worse pseudo-grandfather to my boo's granddaughter.