DVDVR Message Board

Billy... err... William Patrick Corgan might have made the NWA awesome again

9 hours ago, Ace said:

They got the matches. The problem was that the intention was for Cabana to win the whole thing and NWA said no. So they did the 7th match anyways with Cabana winning and both refusing the title.

I thought around that time the NWA was making some strides to at least redeem itself from the tarnish TNA had done to it. I think NWA Championship Wrestling from Hollywood was doing well as a main show and Pearce vs. Cabana was a really decent feud on the indies. Was there an honest reason why they didn't want Cabana as champion? He was a decent enough of a name on the Indy's to have given the title some life once again which certainly would have been better than what happened to it afterwards when Blue Demon Jr was renting the belt as a vanity piece.

5 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Shit, I thought that was from the start of Chasing Amy. I never saw it all the way through but I remember something like that at the start.

And I have seen Half Baked a bunch of times but didn't remember that, WTF

I recommend you pack a bowl and watch again. Just don't be a dumbass like Sean Waltman and move on to meth.

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Shit, I thought that was from the start of Chasing Amy. I never saw it all the way through but I remember something like that at the start.

And I have seen Half Baked a bunch of times but didn't remember that, WTF

That dude looks nothing like Jason Lee, and I'm fairly certain he knows what a Nubian is.

• Like 2

You must take in mind that my watching Chasing Amy was when my mom rented it when it came out and she actually turned it off after the first 15 minutes. 

As far as packing a bowl goes... I wish. Meanwhile, Dan Wilson probably has one waiting for me. C'mon, Baldy, bring him back!