DVDVR Message Board
The Natural

MAY 2017 WRESTLING GIFS

On 5/21/2017 at 8:06 AM, MarcosLoura said:

That whole thread of gifs from that match is pure gold. Liger in the corner trying to not laugh and failing miserably warmed my heart.

They pulled the same rib on Minoru Suzuki in a battle royal... he dropped character and laughed his ass off for it. Hysterical. 

9 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

zXryEJj.gif

Oh right. Some guy's dream just came true. Maybe I should just enjoy that rather than worry if he's "ready" or not.

• Like 4

Naito's disrespect of the IWGP Intercontinental Title (gloriously) continues:

tumblr_oq9uhnjo7g1s18r2ho8_400.gif

And the aftermath of the throw:

18513171_478918852500108_730994929743953

• Like 1

It's OK, the young boys managed to straighten it out with the hammer for the ring bell.

• Like 2

Why does Borash look like he's gasping for air on the surface of Mars???

• Like 10

He's a protege of Mike Tenay so he's practicing his owl face or because he's a company man. 

Doing the Mr. Furley eyes when he's selling something goes back years. It was even an ongoing bit between him and Foley.

• Like 1

On ‎5‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 3:30 PM, nofuture said:

giphy.gif

This is why TNA is a failure. The faces aren't suppose to look scared at the surprise heel coming down the aisle. It's suppose to be the other way around.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

This is why TNA is a failure. The faces aren't suppose to look scared at the surprise heel coming down the aisle. It's suppose to be the other way around.

Counterpoint: It's an announcer and an attourney showing the fear. It would be messed up if they didn't look scared when crazy ass Scott Steiner comes for them.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Dewar said:

Counterpoint: It's an announcer and an attourney showing the fear. It would be messed up if they didn't look scared when crazy ass Scott Steiner comes for them.

It's Stone Mountain and an announcer. Still makes TNA look stupid. Announcers should never get into the ring. Would Gordon Solie or Lance Russell ever wrestle a match? The answer is no.

2 hours ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

giphy.gif

One of my favorite things in all of wrestling is a perfectly executed German suplex.