DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING GIFS

15 hours ago, TimLivingston said:

Considering where Cole is heading, that seems like a weird thing to put on film right before you go to the company that's about to sign you.

FWIW: Bate, Dunne and Seven have all been aping Triple H since the UK Tournament, wherever in the UK they work as heels. Even when they don't they still do the water/pose spot, and tease a Pedigree...

8 hours ago, TimLivingston said:

Eh, the aping there is good-natured while what Cole and Will and all them have been doing is trolling Orton out.

To put it into context and maybe mitigate offensiveness, he had just started a long chain of superkicks with the HBK "tuning up the band" shit in the corner. Then they started doing a chain of diamond cutters and he got silly at the end with the RKO taunt.

It's not funny since Singh is lucky he didn't land on the top of his head and get murderized, but Randy's expression makes me laugh.  That's the same face i make when i do something that will annoy the wife, but I'm not really sorry.  I.E,., that's my "Oops, I shouldn't have called your best friend fat even though i think she is" face.  I hope Randy's a little more contrite than that.

That said, I don't know Randy Orton well enough to figure out what his facial expressions mean (unlike the rest of you, apparently).  He doesn't look like he's smirking to me, but he doesn't look overly concerned either.  But i could be completely wrong about that. 

On 5/19/2017 at 2:55 PM, Oyaji said:

giphy.gif

I enjoy Adam Cole being a schmuck and getting his comeuppance.

All that setup and he took a fucking Kane bump with his face not getting within a foot of the mat. 

• Like 1

If you were to tell me in 1988 that man would be Governor of Minnesota and after living completely off the grid, I'd probably say... 'Yeah that seems about right.'

• Like 5

8 hours ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

Does Tyler Bate have dwarfism? Dude is oddly built.

He's an extremely short man with a naturally slender frame, who has gained a ton of muscle while still extremely young. He's not going to look normal.

3 hours ago, AxB said:

He's an extremely short man with a naturally slender frame, who has gained a ton of muscle while still extremely young. He's not going to look normal.

It doesn't help that he wears short boots and no knee pads.  That combination makes everyone look a little strange.  Minoru Suzuki always looks like he's built like a tall dwarf too.

• Like 1