DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING GIFS

12 hours ago, Tim Evans said:

K2ACYnz.gif

Who/What is this?  I don't recognize it.  UPN logo, so... Smackdown maybe.

The only thing that makes me thing it's wrestling-related is the guy appears to be wearing Zubaz.  Gotta keep to the dress code!

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Who/What is this?  I don't recognize it.  UPN logo, so... Smackdown maybe.

The only thing that makes me thing it's wrestling-related is the guy appears to be wearing Zubaz.  Gotta keep to the dress code!

Believe it or not that's Brian Kendrick.  Not sure what show's on UPN, but considering his name then was Spanky this doesn't surprise me.

• Like 1

My guess would be Memphis Championship Wrestling when it was a Developmental Territory.  If I'm not mistaken, Tim posted this and something else with American Dragon and Spanky at University of Alabama.  Dragon was still in the mask and gets jumped by Tracy Smothers on the football field, Spanky gets jumped by the Sorority.

1 hour ago, Rev Ray said:

My guess would be Memphis Championship Wrestling when it was a Developmental Territory.  If I'm not mistaken, Tim posted this and something else with American Dragon and Spanky at University of Alabama.  Dragon was still in the mask and gets jumped by Tracy Smothers on the football field, Spanky gets jumped by the Sorority.

Tim did post it not too long ago and hot damn is that great.  Goofy Daniel in whatever form he's in is fantastic.

9 hours ago, Technico Support said:

I've watched PWG since 2010 but I can't remember Los Güeros del Cielo vs the Inner City Machine Guns.  I need to go back and look that one up.

I totally forgot about that match too but BOLA kind of all blurs together. It was from night one of the 2015 tournament. The match starts with a dance off and Rich yells at Jack that he can't do this... then spikes himself.

• Like 1

On 5/4/2017 at 0:52 AM, The Natural said:

1ae42984f3cf694b-600x400.gif

#Leave the memories alone,

#You'll never change,

#You will never changeeeeeeee.

Everrrrrrrrrr!

Silly old man Jericho.

That isn't a window.  You can't dive through it to escape!

• Like 4

On 5/6/2017 at 6:27 PM, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Getting knee'd in the back of the head may have saved Jericho from "Hayabusa'ing" himself.  His trajectory was looking rather frightening until Hennig got in the way.

Ray and I were there live. It looked like he'd invented the Lionsenton at first until we realized he'd goofed and Curt saved his bacon. That match was the beginning of his heel turn in WCW.