DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING GIFS

6 hours ago, The Natural said:

May ; ) as well finish the wrestling treble off:

misawa-shake-o.gif

That right there is the most emotion Misawa ever showed.

This is from a match I had on April 22; posting this for the discussion, re: Sheamus is dangerous because he knocked out Jeff Hardy's tooth. This is a simple cutoff where The Great Kasaki accidentally catches me in the back of the skull...and no lie, I saw stars and as you can see, hit the mat in a fucking heap...

giphy.gif

I then looked up at Kasaki and said, "can we go to the fucking finish?" Which we did. No heat: I knew it was an accident, and I firmly believe Sheamus' kick to Jeff was a similar accident. Shit happens: wrestling ain't ballet.

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

This is from a match I had on April 22; posting this for the discussion, re: Sheamus is dangerous because he knocked out Jeff Hardy's tooth. This is a simple cutoff where The Great Kasaki accidentally catches me in the back of the skull...and no lie, I saw stars and as you can see, hit the mat in a fucking heap...

I then looked up at Kasaki and said, "can we go to the fucking finish?" Which we did. No heat: I knew it was an accident, and I firmly believe Sheamus' kick to Jeff was a similar accident. Shit happens: wrestling ain't ballet.

But that isn't as much fun as wildly accusing wrestlers for being terrible at their craft after 15 years because of one kick. TM Bryan Alvarez

• Like 7

58 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

But that isn't as much fun as wildly accusing wrestlers for being terrible at their craft after 15 years because of one kick. TM Bryan Alvarez

Yeah, but Sheamus gave Daniel Bryan a concussion....and that surely ended his career forever!?!?!?!  Daniel Bryan bro!!!!  All those unprotected headbutts and shot to the steel post probably had nothing on a Sheamus kick.  

20 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Okay - who doesn't have any friends here? Lawler?

Yep. That "injured" him. It was part of Fuller being annoyed that he didn't own CWA because it was his birthright due to his grandfather. 

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

Yep. That "injured" him. It was part of Fuller being annoyed that he didn't own CWA because it was his birthright due to his grandfather. 

Lawler sure loved to run angles around his junk getting hurt

How many vasectomies can one man have?