DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

14 hours ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Shotgun Saturday Night was a hella dope concept, and I think that a show like it would do well on the Network. How much smaller was the ring? Did they use 16 footers for the Shotgun shows in nightclubs?

Edited by grilledcheese
  • Like 2

23 hours ago, Pete said:

Ha, I actually remember seeing him on TV way back in the day. Supposedly he beat Hank Aaron's home run record in ONE YEAR.

If somebody falsely claimed that Crusher Scherr wrestled in the 70s, a bunch of people would fall for it.

Crusher looks like Hank Jr if Hank was 6'5/300 when he fell off that mountain.

• Like 1

Good Lord - what did either of them do to be stuck on a flight to Europe next to Mojo.

I assume Vince is mad at Bret and Ric again

• Like 10

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

Good Lord - what did either of them do to be stuck on a flight to Europe next to Mojo.

I assume Vince is mad at Bret and Ric again

Hey if she is going to have long conversations about her cats and their Twitter accounts, she needs to take some medicine as well

c717a0c0a1ed06722b7f97b9083eb99d.jpg

"And remember kid, World title matches are supposed to be really boring. So long as your finish is over, you can just do nothing at all out there and they'll lap it up."

• Like 9

He was born with these ones:

ro.jpg

but he's too young in the picture to know you're supposed to cut the sleeves off all of your shirts.

1 hour ago, AxB said:

c717a0c0a1ed06722b7f97b9083eb99d.jpg

"And remember kid, World title matches are supposed to be really boring. So long as your finish is over, you can just do nothing at all out there and they'll lap it up."

This cannot possibly be Randy Orton as he's at a wrestling event wearing some sort of pants AND a shirt...AT THE SAME TIME.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

This cannot possibly be Randy Orton as he's at a wrestling event wearing some sort of pants AND a shirt...AT THE SAME TIME.

Those barely qualify as pants.