DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

Sounds like a few of you forget the awfulness of late-era Mean Gene.  Especially when they made him/had him hit on all the women.  I always remember the time he was talking about someone (Major Gunns) and said "I always used to think she was hot, now she's just a bitch".  It was even worse than it sounds.

7 hours ago, caley said:

Sounds like a few of you forget the awfulness of late-era Mean Gene.  Especially when they made him/had him hit on all the women.  I always remember the time he was talking about someone (Major Gunns) and said "I always used to think she was hot, now she's just a bitch".  It was even worse than it sounds.

Okerlund was pretty much terrible the second he got to WCW, because nobody was reeling him in on the stupid shit he said both on TV and on the hotline (didn't he get into deep shit a few times because of it?)  He struck me in WCW as a guy more willing to get himself over than the talent he was interviewing, where in the WWF, he was far better about it.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Brother Bruti looks like the love child of Farah Fawcett and Nicholas Cage

Great, now I can not unsee that. 

Hogan might be an asshole but you got to give it to him for being dedicated to his friends. (There's a joke in there somewhere...) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

Great, now I can not unsee that. 

Hogan might be an asshole but you got to give it to him for being dedicated to his friends. (There's a joke in there somewhere...) 

If you hurt my friends, then you hurt my pride. I gotta be a man, I can't let them slide.

Hogan is dedicated to his friends, as long as they're not black.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

If you hurt my friends, then you hurt my pride. I gotta be a man, I can't let them slide.

Hogan is dedicated to his friends, as long they're not black.

I thought he wasn't friends with Bruti anymore because he tried to steal shit from Casa Hogan.

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic