DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Oughtta throw the design back up on Prowrestlingtees, although the quality of shirt won't probably be as good.

I've kicked around the idea of another shirt but haven't settled on what I want it to be

I doubt I would use ProWrestlingTees for... reasons

If I did it - I would probably use my local place that we use for work who I fucking love (and probably would give me the rate we get via work too)

My bigger issue is creating a shirt that more than two people would want...

And not being lazy...

1 hour ago, offspring515 said:

Looking back I'm kinda shocked that my parents never leafed through my WWF magazines, saw pictures like Daisy Dukes Johnson there and sent me to a special church camp.

Cheers for the chuckle at 4:35am UK time.

5 hours ago, joseph2112 said:

Every time I see a picture of Bull Nakano I am amazed, it's like she took anti-steroids or something. That is not a typical post-career wrestler look.

I went to her bar last November and she's a stunning woman. 

I don't think I've ever shared this story but we took a selfie on her phone & that might be the most gratifying thing to come out of this whole VRTL project.

• Like 6

Bull has a bar?  I'm not surprised yet am at the same time, that's awesome.  And that's awesome she got a selfie with you.

Between this and Sasha wearing your shirt good for you, man.  Glad that more people are checking out your stuff.

• Like 1

Appreciate the kind words! Indeed she does run a bar! I think it's called Girls Bar but don't let that dissuade you from going, they let me in. 

Dgynjjll.jpg

Entrance

Rw1vKKbl.jpg

I should have stole this coaster. Apparently if you're a regular they print out coasters of your face.

wKkvzQ9l.jpg

Entrance Pt. #2

DlV2iVyl.jpg

Blessed Image #64

uLQT4fLl.jpg

Shot of the decor. It was really weird/incredible to have Toshiyo Yamada pour me a beer while watching old AJW inside of an establishment. 

• Like 13

19 hours ago, Virtualpros said:

Appreciate the kind words! Indeed she does run a bar! I think it's called Girls Bar but don't let that dissuade you from going, they let me in. 

Dgynjjll.jpg

Entrance

Rw1vKKbl.jpg

I should have stole this coaster. Apparently if you're a regular they print out coasters of your face.

wKkvzQ9l.jpg

Entrance Pt. #2

DlV2iVyl.jpg

Blessed Image #64

uLQT4fLl.jpg

Shot of the decor. It was really weird/incredible to have Toshiyo Yamada pour me a beer while watching old AJW inside of an establishment. 

Please tell me she makes a drink called the Reverse Gory Special Bomb. Added points if the drink counters into a victory roll the first time she attempts to make it. Extra extra points if Ultimo Guerrero suddenly shows up at the bar and says, "Damn, I know what that's like..."