DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

Y'all don't get worked up by Randy. He's just the best worker in the business according to everyone who wrestles him. He just knows how to work. If your 6'4", have sick tribal tats and drunks, and have little to no personality, you never take the flip bump. You find a smaller Asian, Mexican, or really any smaller wretler of color, and you throw them haphazardly into a flip. Good worked been doing that since the days of the gladiator. See Kevin Nash and Rey Mysterio....aka the lawndart bump.  Completely safe ....for Kevin. It's guys like Dijak who need to learn how to work. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

I don't sandbag on purpose, I have bad knees and go up like shit. :(

You have an out then! Orton may be rather strong though, so he may be able to get you up anyway for death.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ryan said:

You have an out then! Orton may be rather strong though, so he may be able to get you up anyway for death.

That and the fact I'll never be in a position that I'll be part of a WWE pay-per-view Main Event where my interference could alter the fate of the WWE Title...

2 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

GB02W5RK98RfzrMJl71mupEtY8OiuFZaUS1kAoMj

That look when the waiter brought your salad with Croutons on the side when you SPECIFICALLY said no croutons and you need to pick up Kiarra from ballet and no you don't have time for him to bring out a fresh one so you'll just deal with it SIGH.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

That and the fact I'll never be in a position that I'll be part of a WWE pay-per-view Main Event where my interference could alter the fate of the WWE Title...

If Colin Delaney and James Ellsworth can get a job there, anyone can. You could be a backstage security guard Randy gets mad at and RKO's through a pile of cotton candy.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Ryan said:

If Colin Delaney and James Ellsworth can get a job there, anyone can. You could be a backstage security guard Randy gets mad at and RKO's through a pile of cotton candy.

Then it would be me...in a position to drop him...

giphy.gif

• Like 2

On 5/22/2017 at 0:45 AM, Marty Sugar said:

I know that I'm biased because I've worked with the Bollywoods...but even if I didn't know these two kids from a hole in the ground, fuck this guy.

I know that I'm biased because I've worked with the Bollywoods, so I enjoyed it on a certain level. :)

In all seriousness, though, I'm glad they're both okay - I gasped in horror when Harv landed on his head.  And he still got back up in time to do the Orton DDT spot that led to Jinder winning the title.  That'll definitely earn them some brownie points backstage.

• Like 2