DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It's just him being being subjugated to the Hard Gay that makes it work. Note, no one involved in this is actually gay. Go figure.

Orton.0.png

I don't want to come off as Bryan Alvarez and his recent burial of Sheamus, but this douchebag face, after nearly killing both of the Bollywood/Singh Brothers, was unacceptable. For a guy with a history of shoulder problems, to drop two young men so  recklessly (one of whom has a history of shoulder issues), and then fucking smirk about it? Fuck this guy. I know that I'm biased because I've worked with the Bollywoods...but even if I didn't know these two kids from a hole in the ground, fuck this guy.

• Like 7

50 minutes ago, Marty Sugar said:

Orton.0.png

I don't want to come off as Bryan Alvarez and his recent burial of Sheamus, but this douchebag face, after nearly killing both of the Bollywood/Singh Brothers, was unacceptable. For a guy with a history of shoulder problems, to drop two young men so  recklessly (one of whom has a history of shoulder issues), and then fucking smirk about it? Fuck this guy. I know that I'm biased because I've worked with the Bollywoods...but even if I didn't know these two kids from a hole in the ground, fuck this guy.

Understandable, @Marty Sugar. If members haven't seen it:

To me it looked more like an "shit, I hope the kid is alright" face.

It was a scary moment, I hope nothing bad came from it. The worst part was that both table bumps were kind of uneccessary and meaningless, since Randy hit both Bollywood Boys with that double hangman's DDT.

57 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

4j3unausqxyy.jpg

Nice one, @PetrolCB.

46 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

I watched Survivor Series 96 at the weekend, and my girlfriends reaction to Rocky Maivia's debut was quite simply "THAT'S The Rock?!"

Heh. Rock's thinking same thing in the now photo. That haircut?

6 hours ago, ReiseReise said:

To me it looked more like an "shit, I hope the kid is alright" face.

Yeah. Either the off-duty restaurant host was so light that Randy overdid the toss or the guy accidentally rolled too far. That isn't a smirk, that's a guy saying "yeesh, that looked bad". 

Now THIS, this is him laughing about it. 

DAZgkbkXUAAbzoV.jpg

Fuck you Randall. For shame.

• Like 1

*pictures Marty taking that spot from Orton and sandbagging him so much Orton tears his shoulder up, out of revenge*

• Like 1