DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

I think I enjoyed the initial "serious man" run when first cut his hair and started using the Codebreaker.  The feud with Shawn Michaels was really well done.  But, yeah, Jericho's been great the past year or so, so this run will be a close second.  I even enjoyed Jericho in the ring, trying to coax his 40-something Dad bod into partying like it was 1999.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

I think I enjoyed the initial "serious man" run when first cut his hair and started using the Codebreaker.  The feud with Shawn Michaels was really well done.  But, yeah, Jericho's been great the past year or so, so this run will be a close second.  I even enjoyed Jericho in the ring, trying to coax his 40-something Dad bod into partying like it was 1999.

My favourite Chris Jericho runs: 1998 against the WCW Cruiserweight division, 2008 with the change of character you described/the Shawn Michaels feud, 2009 gave us the Rey Mysterio series plus JeriShow, 2016-2017 for JeriKO and the List of Jericho.

• Like 4

Watching some WCW on the network, I was amazed how entertaining the Cat was. He was by no means a miracle in ring performer, but he seemed to be genuinely enjoying his character and had loads of natural charisma. Especially during the dying days of WCW he seemed to be having fun, Good to see him in what appears to be good shape.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ReiseReise said:

Watching some WCW on the network, I was amazed how entertaining the Cat was. He was by no means a miracle in ring performer, but he seemed to be genuinely enjoying his character and had loads of natural charisma. Especially during the dying days of WCW he seemed to be having fun, Good to see him in what appears to be good shape.

Owning used Arab car lots are lucrative.

• Like 6