DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING PHOTOS THREAD

The sad thing about that is that I see it and all I can think of was how the company exploited and prostituted Eddy's memory and it just makes me feel dirty.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ramo2653 said:

@Niners Fan in CT Summer is/was hurt. Something with her neck. I don't remember if she's been cleared or not.

She has been training/rehabbing at the PC but I don't believe she has been cleared for the ring yet

It was a head/neck (I can't quite remember which) nerve type thing.

She doesn't go to all the RAWS but they fly her out from time to time to check in with the head folks (at least based on her Snapchat)

3 hours ago, sabremike said:

The sad thing about that is that I see it and all I can think of was how the company exploited and prostituted Eddy's memory and it just makes me feel dirty.

At least it doesn't have Randy saying Eddie's in Hell.  Whoever came up with all that should be ashamed.

And I like the comic.

1 hour ago, aricandover said:

Schamberger's art is the worst. He's a poorman's J. K. Woodward.

It's not the worst. He's really good at what he does. You try painting something better and post it. 

14 hours ago, Cobra Commander said:

C-xGPpfXYAIL--5.jpg

so there's a non-zero chance that Jerry Lawler crossed paths with Braun Strowman's father

Ha, I actually remember seeing him on TV way back in the day. Supposedly he beat Hank Aaron's home run record in ONE YEAR.

2 hours ago, (BP) said:

She's clearly looking at Eddie and wants to grow up to be a translucent Mustafa-like figure that hovers above wrestling matches. 

Shit, dude, I still kind of want that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

It's not the worst. He's really good at what he does. You try painting something better and post it. 

I'm not going to tell you you're not allowed to like it, but I will dispute that last sentence. I can't perform surgery but I can still complain if a doctor amputates the wrong arm.

Sasha is coloured Caucasian and young Sasha looks like Dorothy Spinner watching tv, you can't tell what's happening in the third-to-last panel, the arms and legs on her frogsplash look like they have no joints and thus no perspective, and the pictures are all both too busy and lacking in detail. It feels like it was composed directly from photo references and then had a lot of filters and colouring layered over top.

• Like 3