DVDVR Message Board

MAY 2017 WRESTLING DISCUSSION.

4 hours ago, Shibata Is My Homie said:

Not everyone knows the super secret rules of a message board.

You haven't gotten the Johnny Cash middle finger. I'm happy to still have you here. A few of us know the DVDVR member secret sign.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

A session with a dominatrix can be quite the stress reliever.

Why is everyone looking at me? Because I'm the only woman crazy enough to post here every day, huh? I can't be inconvenienced with any of you right now.  Some of you haven't paid your last bill, anyway. Move along! 

(Wake up, wake up, it's the first of the month)

• Like 3

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:13 PM, RolandTHTG said:

If Roman Reigns should turn heel is an overstated talking point, is Bray Wyatt should turn face an understated one?

I think he could be quite entertaining with a face turn, if for no other reason it avoids the standard trope of Wyatt one ups some guy at every point for what seems like eternity but always loses the big one. That brief Wyatt Family face run against the League of Nations had potential, crowds were getting behind it (or at least against the LON, which was rare). 

A Wyatt/Joe feud could possibly even help both guys out from here on in?

They seemed to be hinting at that post WM 32.  They had Roman/Bray take on ADR/Sheamus with Roman hitting a great spear on Sheamus as Bray pinned Alberto.  They were going for the swore enemies become unlikely/unholy friends as neither stabbed the other in the back during the match.  But Bray got hurt shortly afterwards, and the possible story died.

The one thing I've always liked about Bray is he's the one person on the roster who sees the darkness surrounding Roman. That they're a warped version of yin and yang. Bray's hinted at it over the years, but it's something that should be explored sooner or later, even if it doesn't result in a full heel turn for Reigns.  It's too interesting of a story to keep passing over.

• Like 1

• RIPPA locked and unpinned this topic