DVDVR Message Board

2017 NBA Playoffs: QUARTERFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

We're just going to re-do last year aren't we. Only the Warriors may just blow out whomever they face instead of failing.

That was the absolute worst the Rockets have played all year. No idea how that happened.

this was still an extremely successful year for the Rockets and an MVP season for Harden. 

I remember being pissed we hired D'Antoni, and not being impressed with the Ryno and Gordon acquisitions. We were projected to barely make the playoffs if we made it all. Harden became a point guard and we blossomed from there. Realistically, without another All Star, this was probably our ceiling. Here's to year 2 progress of Harden at PG (let's cut down on turnovers, can we?), more development of Clint Capela, Sam Dekker and Montrezl Harrell, and let's see what sorcery Daryl Morey will do to get another superstar to team with Harden.

i still hate the Spurs. And the refs. Have a nice sweep.

17 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

I fucking love John Wall. He's got just the right amount of batshit crazy. 

Anyone who is hated by Collin Cowshit is a great guy in my book.

• Like 6

Cowherd's hatred of Wall is nothing short of baffling.  The guy is doomed to some circle of Hell because of his father's crimes and needing to adjust to his father's death one month out of prison? Then again, Cowherd himself seems maladjusted and beyond repair, so maybe he's the one lashing out.

Interesting little nugget (and one of those that adds to my mocking of DC)

Every team in the NBA has played in a Game 7 this century except the Wizards (which obviously changes tonight)

They haven't played in a Game 7 since 1979

I love how the ESPN analysts tried to avoid the elephant in the room about how the Spurs / Warriors Game 1 went to shit for SA the minute that Kawhi got hurt.

GO WIZARDS~!  If I am able to score Cavs / Wizards ECF tickets even if they're super expensive nosebleed seats, my woman will love me forever for being able to see LeBron play live before the championship.