DVDVR Message Board

SDL is Land of Opportunity 4/25/17

Niners Fan in CT

So Renee's Talking Smack co-host pecking order is now D-Bry, JBL and then Shane-O-Mac trailing well behind in third.

Really enjoyed the show. Mahal stealing the WWE Championship and driving away in the limo was fantastic.

Becky and Charlotte as Sting and Luger for the next year could be great, especially if someone teaches Charlotte to high five fans when Becky is looking, and then ignore them when Becky looks away.

• Like 5

On 4/25/2017 at 10:07 PM, Niners Fan in CT said:

oYozJj.gif

If that was Bray, Randy would have jumped out of the driver's seat and RKO'ed him as the Limo slowly pulled away and ran into that light pole. 

• Like 8

15 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

fixed

Tremendous. 

Also I feel like the whole god awful Michael Jackson bit from Ziggler's promo was a pretty good indication of what to expect from a Dolph stand up routine. 

• Like 4

1 hour ago, cwoy2j said:

Smackdown Viewership Update

Smackdown had its lowest viewed show of the year this past Tuesday with 2.493 million viewers, making it the 6th highest show on cable for the night.

http://www.f4wonline.com/wwe-news/smackdown-posts-lowest-ratings-2017-234426

I watch Smackdown on Hulu. That opening bit with Dolph would have had me turn the channel in a heartbeat if I had cable.

1 hour ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

If that was Bray, Randy would have jumped out of the driver's seat and RKO'ed him as the Limo slowly pulled away and ran into that light pole. 

If it was Bray, he wouldn't be riding in a limo.  If they want to preserve the gimmick, he'd ride off in

chase.dragula02.jpg

or better yet. this:

MunsterKoach.jpg

• Like 7

On 4/25/2017 at 8:16 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

A sign of distress?

I feel distressed when either Orton or Jinder is on my TV.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

Smackdown had its lowest viewed show of the year this past Tuesday with 2.493 million viewers, making it the 6th highest show on cable for the night.

I blame Jinder. He'll be back to eating Helluva kicks in two minute squashes in pretty short order.

If they can't have Daniel Bryan for Talking Smack then JBL should definitely be there go to choice. JBL during the Becky Lynch segment was so great.

Also love the setup for the week suspension by having Corban react with an "Oh shit" face after he pushed the ref.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

You know it's only a matter of time before Vince is all "GOD DAMN IT, WE GOTTA PUT THAT NAKAMURA GUY ON RAW. THAT WILL SOLVE THE RATINGS DIP"

2 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

If it was Bray, he wouldn't be riding in a limo.  If they want to preserve the gimmick, he'd ride off in

chase.dragula02.jpg

or better yet. this:

MunsterKoach.jpg

Great idea but I'm pretty sure he'd just end up riding one of the mexicools lawn mowers down to the ring. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

chase.dragula02.jpg

or better yet. this:

MunsterKoach.jpg

This is 100% going to be Hunter's entrance next year at Mania. 

• Like 2