DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 5/25/17

I couldn't enjoy Steiner as much as I hoped because I refuse to watch any of this Matthews/Borash horeshit.  I saw Steiner come out and do his thing, but had to mute the TV and fast forward anytime one of these numbskulls were on TV.  What I did see wasn't too promising, especially with that Recliner.  Even if it didn't look that hot in WCW he could at least sit down to some degree and do it.  This one had Park pretty much completely vertical so it didn't look good.

The rest of the show was good.  I can't say enough about Rosemary, she has this presence to her that in Impact is sorely lacking with many.  And she's the perfect woman to be the "murderdeathkill" partner that goes against Sienna.  Curious to see why she'd save Allie and good on the announcers for pointing out how she's not one to side with anybody.

• Like 3

I would like more Bahh, too, but have the sinking suspicion someone is going to see him, the reactions he got, and go "Let's put him in the X-Division!  I'd love to see him against Moose.

I liked Rosemary saving Allie, but I really felt like the money in the KO division was in Rosemary feuding with Allie.

On ‎5‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 1:41 AM, caley said:

I liked Rosemary saving Allie, but I really felt like the money in the KO division was in Rosemary feuding with Allie.

The crowd was already turning Rosemary babyface anyway. This way it allows her to be a babyface and eventually turn on Allie for the even bigger payoff down the line (or they both sign with NXT and finish their multi-promotion feud in NXT/WWE)