DVDVR Message Board

Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 5/25/17

*Taped for Xplosion: Dezmond Xavier def. Suicide
*Taped for Xplosion: Marshe Rockett def. Mahabali Shera in a No DQ match after interference from KM

Impact Wrestling - Airing May 25, 2011 from Orlando, FL

*Show opens with Bruce Prichard coming to the ring selling his injured ribs from EC3 attacking him last week. Tyrus appears to now be security for Bruce. Lashley interrupts and says he's the most dominant and can't be beaten so he wants to know who he gets to beat up at Slammiversary. Ethan Carter III interrupts and says he will become an EC-3 time champion at Slammiversary. Magnus interrupts and mocks Lashley. Magnus says he came back to fight a crusade against the Prichard Regime. James Storm comes out and says if anyone should face Lashley, it's him. Storm says he's here for a fight as they set up the triple threat for #1 contendership.

*KM & Kongo Kong (w/ Sienna & Laurel Van Ness) def. Mahabali Shera & Braxton Sutter (w/ Allie). After the match, the guys brawled to the back leaving Laurel & Sienna with Allie until Rosemary made the save and spit mist on Sienna.

*The Veterans of War (Mayweather & Wilcox) def. Mario Bokara & Fallah Bahh with a modified 3D to advance to face LAX in the Global Force Tag Title tournament final

*Josh Mathews comes to the ring and calls for Jeremy Borash to join him inside. Josh claims he's truly sorry and just jealous of JB then offers his hand so they can end this and be friends. Joseph Park interrupts and tells JB not to shake Josh's hand, bringing up that JB's team beat Josh's. Josh tells them to get out of his ring as he should be the face of everything because he's giving everyone else the rub. Josh says his partner for Slammiversary will reveal himself at the most opportune time for him. Josh declares they aren't going to wait until Slammiversary, they'll do it right here right now. Park & Matthews take their jackets off as Josh calls for a ref. Josh then reveals his mystery partner: Big Poppa Pump Scott Steiner! Steiner chases JB off while Josh low blows Park. Steiner then puts Park in the Steiner Recliner.

*Davey Richards & Angelina Love def. Alisha & Eddie Edwards when Alisha pinned Angelina with a rollup. After the match, Davey & Angelina attack. Angelina powerbombs Alisha through a table while Eddie is handcuffed to the rope forced to watch.

*Ethan Carter III def. James Storm & Magnus after Storm hit the Last Call on Magnus but EC3 stole the pin to become #1 contender to the Impact World Title

10 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

I can't believe of all the WWE angles to rip off, they're ripping off Cole vs. Lawler.

Have you forgotten what company this is or their track record?Ā I don't think it should be any surprise they would rip off Cole vs. Lawler.

Ā 

2 hours ago, Thibs said:

I love that people are talking about "ripping off WWE" when at this rate, WWE's entire roster will be ex TNA guys from 2006.

I mean yeah WWE is hiring talented free agents and paying them on time, but at least they aren't going "That Claire Lynch thing seemed to go well for TNA, lets do that"

I've got mixed feelings on Scott Steiner coming back. I mean I love the dude, but at this point I'm only watching him for the slow rolling train wreck he's become.

• Like 1

Sees Rosemary made the save for Allie.

Wonders if they'll reference Rosemary's last match in SMASH, and Allie's post match participation.

Yeah, that's all I got for this one.

5 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

Ā 

I mean yeah WWE is hiring talented free agents and paying them on time, but at least they aren't going "That Claire Lynch thing seemed to go well for TNA, lets do that"

I've got mixed feelings on Scott Steiner coming back. I mean I love the dude, but at this point I'm only watching him for the slow rolling train wreck he's become.

Lol at Samoa joe being a talented free agent at this point. Reverse the roles and he'd be a "WWE castoff"

*Show opens with Bruce Prichard coming to the ring selling his injured ribs from EC3 attacking him last week. Tyrus appears to now be security for Bruce. Lashley interrupts and says he's the most dominant and can't be beaten so he wants to know who he gets to beat up at Slammiversary. Ethan Carter III interrupts and says he will become an EC-3 time champion at Slammiversary. Magnus interrupts and mocks Lashley. Magnus says he came back to fight a crusade against the Prichard Regime. James Storm comes out and says if anyone should face Lashley, it's him. Storm says he's here for a fight as they set up the triple threat for #1 contendership.

6 fucking people...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

Ā 

I was hoping he'd stay out of wrestling. I want to visit his Shoneys soon and it'd be cool to see him there

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Austin said:

I was hoping he'd stay out of wrestling. I want to visit his Shoneys soon and it'd be cool to see him there

Considering they tape once a month I'm sure as long as you know what day they're taping that shouldn't be an issue.

1 hour ago, Sammo~! said:

WWE should hire Scott to be the insane math professor mouth piece for American Alpha.

They then feud with the Wyatts.

Big BadĀ Booty Daddy vs. Big BadĀ Voodoo Daddy.

Ā 

22 hours ago, John Austin said:

Apparently one of the guys of VOW is Jax Dane

Yep, former NWA Heavyweight Champion who dropped the belt to work shows for Ring of Honor.

What compelled him to show up here is anybody's guess.