DVDVR Message Board

Destiny 2

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Again, I am not going that far since I have paid money for the content through the summer

However - at this point - I really can't see myself buying another season pass

I'm debating on whether or not to get SR3 remastered. I'd like to play something I actually enjoyed, but I am getting flashbacks of collectables and Heli Assault.

I may just chip away at Ghosts and then go on a cleanse until Avengers and 2077 drop in September.

2 hours ago, J.T. said:

I got tired of Bungie's crap so I uninstalled D2 from my XB1 and got the D2 app off of my phone.  Officially done.

A pity, but I can understand you frustration. Aztekcross mentioned this might honestly be the worst season Destiny has seen yet.

I ended up doing a crap load of IB to finish up at least three of the bounties. Success was kind of mixed. Won more than I lost this time around, but I wasn't doing super well personally outside of the first batch of matches I did yesterday. I did surprisingly well there including actually getting the top spot among everyone in a game I won which is super rare for me. After that though the high went down the next couple of batches I played.

Edited by Eivion

Well this is a legit first (especially because I’ve complained about this very thing)

Logged in today (for first time since Sunday) and got a message saying I was receiving 1000 silver because my account had been effected by Watercress

Some thing I know @J.T. will not miss

Motherfuckers loading into strikes and immediately trying to sparrow in areas they shouldn't and then getting instantly blown up

Happened on TWO different strikes I did today.

Stupid motherfuckers

8 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Some thing I know @J.T. will not miss

Motherfuckers loading into strikes and immediately trying to sparrow in areas they shouldn't and then getting instantly blown up

Happened on TWO different strikes I did today.

Stupid motherfuckers

I hate that shit.  Happened about every fifth time I've ever run the Pyramidion.  There's always some asshole that wants to sparrow through to the first fight and he always dies.

I also hate the people that try to sparrow past the first set of vex platforms that spawn in The Inverted Spire.

Edited by J.T.

The Ordeal is The Broodhold. Load into today and some dumb motherfucker immediately drives off the map of the Tangled Shore.

Then I got Tree of Probabilities (twice in a row in fact) and a fucker tried to sparrow all the way to the doors of the Infinite forest. Got blown up. THEN he tries to sparrow through the Forest and drove off a ledge.

There was a THIRD time as I got Exodus Crash and BOTH motherfuckers got blown up trying to fly by all the enemies.

Yeah... there is a reason I am cutting back on my playtime.

We can't show you what is coming and we don't know when we can but it is definitely coming June 9 so buy our shit!!!!

That is a.... bold strategy Bungie

On ‎5‎/‎29‎/‎2020 at 8:27 AM, RIPPA said:

We can't show you what is coming and we don't know when we can but it is definitely coming June 9 so buy our shit!!!!

That is a.... bold strategy Bungie

The jokes about the TWAB sounding like a Trump tweet are writing themselves.

We have a plan and it is good.  We're not going to talk about the plan, but we have one and it is good.

We have our best people on this.  They are our people and they are the best.

Edited by J.T.

Maybe they could show us if they would stop waiting and do the final mission for the season already. They really put way too much into their stupid community event for the Lie quest.

Edited by Eivion

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Apparently there was a brief tease that was deleted but the next location is Europa (Jupiter’s moon)

Yeah, that was in the original leak so the stuff about Bungie removing Titan to make room for Europa is turning out to be true.  Whether or not they actually destroy Titan remains to be seen.

Edited by J.T.

Europa happening isn't surprising. The leaks from last month were pretty much just pulling stuff from shit that had been built up and stuff we know Bungie worked on previously, but never released for D1 or D2 as of yet.

There is a 15 second clip when you load in for the first time for the week that confirms it

Nothing else.

So I guess this story technically gets wrapped up at the start of next season

You mean to tell me that you won't know whether or not all of that flaming sphere throwing was successful until the start of next season???

If I hadn't quit a couple of weeks ago, I'd have quit today.