DVDVR Message Board

Destiny 2

Since I have blown through my immediate backlog - I am debating scraping together the funds next payday to finally get Black Armory

I can look at it as the money I was going to waste on Anthem being spent elsewhere

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Since I have blown through my immediate backlog - I am debating scraping together the funds next payday to finally get Black Armory

I can look at it as the money I was going to waste on Anthem being spent elsewhere

Strange, because I have worked a shit ton of OT lately and should have a few extra dollars in my pocket around the time that Anthem comes out and I have told myself that if reviews are stellar and if the final release addresses the major functional issues from the demo, I will at least rent it from Redbox to try it out.

I am prepared to be totally disappointed by Anthem so that I can start getting stoked about Season of the Drifter once it launches in the next few weeks.

Basically - I finished Spider-Man and since the RDR2 Online scene isn't compelling I am looking for my next thing.

Hitman is great but it is also stressful so I need something mindless as a companion

Destiny is the devil I know

Just now, RIPPA said:

Basically - I finished Spider-Man and since the RDR2 Online scene isn't compelling I am looking for my next thing.

Hitman is great but it is also stressful so I need something mindless as a companion

My meticulous brother loves the new Hitman game, so I knew it wasn't for me.

I love strats, but planning things to the absolute minutiae while playing  a video game isn't my idea of fun.

Two tries and zero Jotunns this week.  Fuck.

I got the Spiteful Fang portion of the Volundr Forge puzzle done in one go, but that was because the sequence was easy to follow.  Watch Ada-1 refuse to sell the Powerful Sniper Rifle Frame next week and send me into a series of angry fits. 

My Spiteful Fang has Rangefinder and Explosive Arrowhead so I am going to keep it.  I will probably shove a Targeting Module mod on it when Banshee sells one so that the Aim Assist will be through the roof.. 

The Ringing Nail I forged has Rampage and Dragonfly.  That roll looks good on paper, but the Ringing Nail's recoil at medium range makes headshots problematic so Dragonfly doesn't proc as often as I would like it to and I don't want to have to shove a Counterbalance Mod on it to get the rifle to behave when Perk Synergy can remedy that.. 

I will keep the rifle and use it as infusion fodder for when I forge more baseline Ringing Nails during the week. 

I am thinking that Under Pressure or Dynamic Sway Reduction / High Impact Reserves / HC Rounds with Masterwork Stability or Handling would be the most ideal roll for my Ringing Nail.  I didn't like HIRs on my Blast Furnace pulse rifle because my inclination is to reload after every kill in PvP, but auto-rifles are a different mechanic.

As I ADS with Ringing Nail, UP or DSR / HIR will gradually improve my accuracy and damage the longer I hold the trigger down and the damage and accuracy buff can mean the difference between a multikill and death if you are trading shots with two or more players.  Take as many with you as you can.

I finally got a pair of Blacksmith boots with Traction and the Metro Shift shader gives my collected armor pieces a nice matte black finish with some chrome highlights for the metallic sections.  I am aesthetically pleased.

I had a 18 murder / 2.75 ER Control match last night and my team also won, so I am at 90% for the second phase of The Draw quest.  I'll finish that step up tonight and then on to the next. 

I also did not realize that I was sitting on a four game win streak in Gambit and my win last night got me up to five.  I had to take an Oops! on the second match I was in because I had a married couple on my team that totally fucking sandbagged the first round and on top of that, they tried to use their Warlock melees to push me and the other player away from the Heavy spawns.... but they never invaded the other side.

I am close to 90% complete for the Ether Rituals triumph in the Tangled Shores Destination section.  There is a special place in Hell for people that don't turn PE's heroic.

Speaking of that, I really do need to get better at the Taken Blight PE.  I keep forgetting what triggers the ability to kill the shielded Blight:  destroying the Taken or destroying the Blights on the ground.

EDIT:  Okay so you don't do either of those.  You have to run through the force fields protecting the Blights on the ground until you receive a damage buff called Blight Receding and then you shoot at the shielded Blight in the air.  GOT IT~!

I finally bit the bullet and knocked out all of the 3 Ghost Fragment bounties for the Spider because I needed more ECs for my armor and weapon upgrades.  I did not get the upgrade for my Baron Kills counter emblem.  I was very angry.

• Like 1

It also dawned on me that I have yet to see any players in the Crucible using that fucking Mountaintop gyro-jet rifle. 

Either people are still tinkering with the quest and haven't finished it yet or no one is bothering to do it because Luna's Howl / Not Forgotten is the only Crucible Pinnacle Weapon grind where the juice is worth the squeeze.

Oh, and I ran Blind Well last night and the dialogue for the Offering turn in was really interesting.

Spoiler

Ghost told the Queen that this run would be our last transmission to Mara's throne world and that we would be "going dark."

I am not even close to finishing my Truth To Power lorebook and S6 is not due to start for a couple of weeks so I am curious to see what the fuck will happen next week as far as the Curse goes.

I'm up to the Revenge Medal part of the Last Word quest.  Yay or something.  I am 8 medals in and have 17 to go.  I've completed all of the Hive murder and Lost Sector bullshit.  Story wise, I do not know how I feel about the Drifter convincing me that I need to tarnish my Light in order to prevent the Weapons of Sorrow from being reformed.  I wonder if it will have any bearing on the Season of the Drifter / Joker's Wild storyline in Season 6?

I'm also happy to say that I finally knocked out the Ether Harvest triumph for the Tangled Shore so all of those Destination triumphs are done.  I can now start chipping away at the chest triumphs, Ascendant Challenges, whatnot in the Dreaming City.  I'm going to chugging lots of Queensfoil, so it's a good thing I have like half a million Baryon Boughs in my inventory.

I'm really going to hate the Crystalized Thoughts, Ahamkara Bones, and Ahamkara Egg fetchits.

Shredded two Ringing Nails while looking for one with more universal perks, but it has dawned on me that I should be forging those weapons at the Bergusian Forge so that I can upgrade my existing BA weapons with the Obsidian Accelerators so that they do more damage during ignitions.

I was unable to find anyone to run Lock & Key with me through LFG so that I could get a step further in the Izanagi's Burden quest.  I'll try again on Saturday afternoon when I wake up from my first work coma if my mom and I don't bounce to go see The Prodigy at the movies around lunch time.

I'm starting to see more LFGs from people offering free Whisper carries in response to the uptick in people that are charging for carries now that the Whisper quest time gated anymore.  I may have to take one of those free carry guys up on that.

Devs are going to nerf Titan Skating, but it mostly addresses class abuse in the PC version of the game.  

No console based Titans should notice any change in their movement ability.

I was looking forward to Crimson days until it dawned on me that I might run into a stacked two-man both armed with Luna's Howls.  That would suck. 

Since it looks like there will be PvE and PvP elements to Crimson Days in addition to a Two-Man Nightfall Strike, it looks like players might be able to complete the entire triumph list without having to deal with the Crucible.

19 / 25 Revenge medals.  Not much longer now before I have my Last Word.  I am still finishing very positive in the Crucible, so that makes me happy.

For some reason, I went 0-3 for Bergusia Forge ignitions today before succeeding.  The blueberries I was with just suddenly went retarded all of a sudden in the Kill the Warden round.  Dudes would just rush the Walker Tank when it was vulnerable and die spectacularly when the Fallen would just swarm them. 

That's why you save your heavy and destroy the tank with Supers and Power Weapons, dummies.

Still no luck with getting an Ideal Roll for a Ringing Nail.

No nibbles on my LFGs for help with the Lock & Key version of The Pyramidion to push my Izanagi's Burden quest forward.  I'll try again on Sunday proper.

I am slowly talking myself into soloing The Whisper.  The absence of decent Solar based Power Weapons in my load-out is getting to me.  I am a masochist.

I won't get a chance to take a crack at another Ringing Nail until after Noon on Sunday.  If I wake up from Coma #1 before Noon, I'll hunt down some Dead Ghosts for the Ghost Stories lorebook.

And it only took me a million years, but I finally unlocked the triumph for generating 100 Total Orbs of Light via getting multikills with masterworked weapons.  One poor bastard was standing just a little too close to a guy I nailed in the head with my Dragonfly Spec modded Crooked Fang FR-4 precision fusion rifle. 

One of the rare occasions where I was the heavy ammo hogging douchebag in the Crucible, but I was kinda tired of no one on my team holding down the purple spawn and letting the asshole on the other team with the Wardcliff Coil rain down rockets on all of us.

Only Dead Ghosts in the Tangled Shore left.  

I also now own an Izanagi's Burden.  The special Pyramidion Strike has Solar Singe, Heavyweight, & Extinguish as the stips and it also locks your equipment. 

Since the strike is high difficulty, barriers will be extra touch even for Solar damage weapons, so either pack Hard Light or Borealis so that you can damage all barrier types, or each person needs to be in charge of breaking certain barriers with either Class Abilities or Energy Weapons. 

Izanagi's Burden is a strange weapon.  It is a Sniper Rifle in the Primary slot and a Kinetic Weapon that uses Special Ammo just like the Chaperone.  The special perk gives you a huge damage boost at the expense of four rounds when you hold Reload.  The perk allows it to easily outdamage the Whisper (if you land your crits), but at the expense of a short magazine.  

The fact that the Burden is a Primary Weapon does make it a somewhat attractive alternative since the Whisper is a Power Weapon and using the Burden give you a weapon with some damage parity to the Whisper while also giving you access to a Power weapon like the Hammerhead, Play of the Game, or Bad Omens.

Now I have to track down these last few Dead Ghosts and finish up the Last Word quest.

For the first time in a long while, I finally did an Ascendant Challenge, but it was the one with the downhill platforming so it felt a lot easier to beat than the up jumping or lateral jumping challenges.  I was able to solo it fairly quickly and I finally unlocked the triumph for getting both of Petra's Weekly Challenge bounties done in one week.

By the time I get up tomorrow after I get to the 'rents from working Graveyard, Reset should hit and it will be the middle week of the Curse.  I'm interested to see what will happen to the Oracle communication with Mara storyline spots now that we've "gone dark."  I'm also curious to see just how serious Crimson Days doubles will be.  I'm praying I won't run into too many sweaty duos.  I know you can still finish the CD triumphs without getting a win, but I don't plan on just letting other teams farm me.

I finally got my Jotunn.... but I had to use a fucking Powerful Auto Rifle Frame because Ada is not fucking selling the damned Powerful Sniper Rifle Frame this week because the devs know I still need to forge a Tatara Gaze to finish the Volundr Puzzle.

I lost my first Crimson Doubles match, but it was a good outing.  I rolled with another blueberry and we held our own against a coordinated two man.  Nearly all of the rounds went into Overtime and we knotted everything at 2-2, but the Hunter on the other team saved his Golden Gun for Sudden Death.

I wasn't mad at him because it's what I would've done.

One of the Crimson Days Triumphs requires me to win eleven matches.  Hopefully I will be able to get paired up with enough sweaty blueberries to get that done since my schedule is weird this week and I won't play that much this weekend since it is my custody weekend and I am planning a belated Valentine's Day thing with my boo next Monday (President's Day!) since I have to head into the office on the night of the 14th.

I don't have duty tomorrow night, so I will probably slam in a lot of Doubles between tomorrow night and Thursday afternoon when I have to go back on shift one more night before the holiday weekend.

A DARPA clan mate came on about an hour before I went to bed and we ran a two-man Nightfall to unlock the Two To Tango triumph.  I still need to run a 100K Nightfall for the Weekly Challenge.

One of my clan bounties had me competing in three Gambit matches, so I knocked out the Daily and Weekly Gambit challenges in one run.  I went 2-2 because I ran a fourth match so that I could finish up a few seven day Gambit bounties I had left over from last week.

Crimson Days 2019 is a wrap.  Thank God I got it done before the weekend. 

I was in the bed resting up for night duty when the swing shift super called me and said that the company commander for the unit we were training called it quits for the weekend, because he wanted his troops to enjoy the upcoming holiday.  I knew I had to report for day duty this morning since I had unexpectedly got the night off, so if Crimson Days was going to get done it had to be right then and there.  

I've got my kid this weekend and a Valentine's Day do-over on Monday, so I'd probably lose a digit if I made an attempt to get some gaming in

I ran the table on the event triumphs and (not kidding) finished with a record of 11-11 out of the 22 matches you had to compete in for the participation triumph.  I was pretty happy that I was able to knock out all of the triumphs without chasing down an extra win.  

I also got a Secret Triumph called Seeing Red for (duh) getting kills with the Crimson exotic hand cannon during a Crimson Days  match.  I got merced in my first few matches, so I pulled Crimson out of mothballs because I figured that I needed the extra healing buff as it would allow me to survive most of the gunfights where my bond mate was fucking about instead of backing me up. 

That shit happened more often than it should have

My play was as spotty as usual.  Sometimes I got carried and sometimes I did the carrying.  I had one or two particularly shitty bond mates in the six or so matches I had to play with a blueberry as a partner, but most of my matches were fairly competitive in the good kind of way.

I only ran into one or two really sweaty teams that just mopped the floor with my team.

Quite a few of my team's wins came via Sudden Death Overtime.  After I lost my first match in SDO, I got into the practice of saving my Super (I ran Spectral Blades) and either breaking it at the last minute if my team was up 2-1 or going Void in SDO and wiping the other team when they were moving in to cap the final objective. 

I think I clutch won three or four matches that way.  One was a Light vs. Light showdown with a Sentinel Titan.  That win was particularly sweet.

Another OT win that felt really good went down when I popped Spectral Blades and thwacked a Sunbreaker Titan just as he popped his Hammers, but then I got tethered out of my Super by his Nightstalker buddy.  I then turned and totally panic fired Crimson yet managed to kill the Hunter as he was about to shoot additional tethers. 

Whew!  I was so stressed that it triggered a migraine.  I got some Alleve and hit up some Tangled Shore Public Events to de-stress and farm more lore pages for my Variks lorebook (one more page to go).  Once I felt my headache subside, I went back to it.

I am not usually that clutch in the Crucible, so I am heartened by the fact that I don't seem to suck as much as I thought I did in small match play.

I'm still not playing any Competitive Crucible though.  Fuck that shit.

I'll never use the stupid Chocolate Covered Ghost Shell or ride the dumb Rose Petals Sparrow into battle, but at least my OCD is thoroughly satisfied that I don't have gaping holes in my Events triumph lists.

I enjoy in the TWAB they basically posted an update just to say Trials won't be returning forever

Final IB of the season starts Tuesday - I probably should do this one

Next major patch - which will be the one to basically pre-load Season of the Drifter is "early March". I assume that means March 5 for the patch and March 12 for the start of Season of the Drifter

43 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I enjoy in the TWAB they basically posted an update just to say Trials won't be returning forever

Final IB of the season starts Tuesday - I probably should do this one

Next major patch - which will be the one to basically pre-load Season of the Drifter is "early March". I assume that means March 5 for the patch and March 12 for the start of Season of the Drifter

I figured that Trials wasn't coming back when they gave everyone the achievement for meeting an Emissary of the Nine just for playing on the Trials map in the Crucible.

Competitive Crucible is pretty much 24-7 Trials so why even bother bringing it back, especially since you have Pinnacle Weapon Quests that will guaranteed that most hardcore PvPers are going to grind Comp so that they can take there mega-guns into Quickplay and slaughter casuals?

The newer and totally unbalanced weapons you get from Shaxx's Pinnacle Weapon quests would guarantee that no one played Trials anyway.  Once you get your beast guns, the last thing you want to do is play against people who are as good you are in skills and tactics and also have matching firepower.

I was once on a fireteam with three Hunters using Wish Enders and Not Forgotten hand cannons.  We won our Breakthrough match 3 rounds to nil and I had zero kills because there was no one left to murder when my teammates made their push.  I did get a lot of breaker calibrations, though.

I got my S5 IB crap out of the way in the last tournament, but I will probably run a bit in this one so that I can pad my ER by going in as a 650 and butchering any lowlights the come my way.  I finished below my career ER enough times during Crimson Days to drop from 1.58 to 157 and the IB is a good opportunity for me to get back on track.

If anything needs to come back soon it's Faction Wars because I'd like to grind the Graviton Lance and Sweet Business catalysts before I turn eighty years old.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I was trying to think if I have played any IB this season - I think I did early on but since I haven't played since the Dawning basically ended, it is dicey

I went hard during the first Tournament of the season so that I wouldn't have to worry about it when the new season started to loom over me.

7 hours ago, J.T. said:

If anything needs to come back soon it's Faction Wars because I'd like to grind the Graviton Lance and Sweet Business catalysts before I turn eighty years old.

This. I miss Faction Rallies and have no idea why they aren't back already.

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 5:20 PM, Eivion said:

This. I miss Faction Rallies and have no idea why they aren't back already.

Yeah, if they ever come back I will pledge Dead Orbit first since I would love to run the Masterworked Graviton Lance with my Spiteful Fang in the Kinetic slot.

If I can get the catalyst for Sweet Business grinded up all the way, it may inspire me to bring my shitty Titan out of mothballs.

And for a second week in a row, Ada-1 has decided not to sell the Powerful Sniper Rifle Frame.  Are you fucking kidding me?

Flashpoint is on Io this week.  A great time to make a Whisper run if you are a better platformer than I am.

The raid Sherpa for the DARPA clan just got the One Thousand Voices while studying up on Last Wish, so it is probably a matter of time before we try to do the raid in house.

Yesterday was bittersweet.

• I decided to try to make a Whisper run and died twelve times on the way to the fight.  I arrived just in time to fire one bullet just as my partners finished clearing the last boss room.  I pretty much got carried.  The two guys I rolled with were extremely good sports about it, but I felt horrible about getting a Whisper just for making it to the combat encounter.  I suppose I should be heartened by the fact that they said that the sounds of me swearing after every death made their day and caused them to fight harder, so I guess my misadventure should be up on YouTube or Twitch by now.  There are worse things to be than the punch line of an internet joke.  Now that the Heroic version is on my map permanently, I am actually going to start practicing the platforming run so that I get good enough to earn the catalyst on my own skill and am there for the final fight with my fireteam.  I have finally wised up and have a locked pair of Stompies in my Leg Armor slot that I can swap to.  And on the plus side, I finally have a dependable Solar Power Weapon to use.
  • After the tragically comedic Whisper run, I rolled with the DARPA clan in some Gambit and we saw that two of us were close to our Dredgen titles, so we decided to do the Protect The Runner challenge.  The first time did not go so well because Jacob likes fight close, so I decided to be the Runner in our second match.  I collected a hundred and twenty five mother fucking motes and didn't drop a single one.  There were a couple of scary moments when our bank was locked and I had like one mote on me just as an invader popped in, but we handled business.  We threw the second round to make sure that I had over a hundred motes banked and then we merced the other team in Round Three. In order to get the triumph, you need to have one player with over 100 motes banked AND you have to win.  Jacob kept thinking that all we could still lose and get the triumph, but he was confusing that one with the triumph where everyone banks 15 motes simultaneously.  You can lose the match and still get that triumph because it registers after the Taken Ogre block party.

We also ran Shattered Throne and the special version of the Pyramidion last night so that Warhero could get his Izanami's Burden.  I crashed just as the DARPA Gang's Raid Sherpa, Ellis, logged on and the guys ran Normal Leviathan to get Dubz his Acrius shotty.  Hero and Ellis have done the Prestige Leviathan before so I think we're gearing up to run that and get those LoA catalysts along with that elusive 120 point Rare Achievement.

Oh, and RNG hates me.  The Whisper dropped at 380 and none of the Prime Engrams or Powerful Gear grape gumdrops I got last night turned into a Power Weapon that I could use as Infusion fodder to get my ghost dragon rifle up to 650. 

Pursuant to that effort, I'm going to LFG for a 100K Nightfall run when I get home from work and also tackle some Blind Well. 

I'm also debating whether or not I really want to spend actual money on a Whisper ornament.  I'm mildly annoyed about it, but at least Bungie is still sticking to their "cash for cosmetic items only" micro-transaction policy..

I've done absolutely zip in the IB this week and future opportunities to participate in the tournament don't look promising.  If we run Last Wish on Sunday or Monday evening, I'm all in.  Taking my shot at getting One Thousand Voices (SOLAR POWER WEAPON~!!!) and completing my Forsaken Exotics collection is a fairly high priority, so Saladin and his taunting can kiss my butt.

Finished the Last Word quest last night.  Boy, if Bungie wants to stay ahead of Anthem after Bioware gets its shit together, they really need to tamp down on buggy and frustrating content.

The first part of the mission is pretty simple, or at least it would be if you didn't have the Suppressed Light debuff on you.

Meaning that your barrier and health will regenerate super slow unless you kill enemies for Fonts of Healing Light.  The first boss is Hive Ogre and there is plenty of room to maneuver so the fight is not so bad.  When the Ogre dies, he drops a worm that primes for explosion when you pick it up.  If you don't plant the explosive worm at the detonation spot in twelve seconds (don't worry, you will know the location) it will explode and kill you.

After that, you'll enter a large cave system where three Wizards are performing a ritual and there is a large Hive Crystal in the center of the cavern.  The Wizards have immunity shields on them.  The job here is to kill adds until the Wizards abandon the ritual and attack you.

Again, pretty simple.  Lots of room to maneuver and having Solar weapons to take down the barriers can be a big help.

After you beat the Wizards, you can damage the Hive Crystal to give you access to the lower chamber.  DO NOT SHOOT THE CRYSTAL UNTIL THE MISSION MARKER CHANGES THE WAYPOINT~!  If you do, the mission will glitch and you will be able to engage the final boss, but if he kills you the mission will not progress.  

You will know that the mission is proceeding properly if you get the limited spawn Darkness Zone debuff as you make your way to the first Hive Circle.  

As for the boss battle.

Spoiler

It's Bungie's version of RDR shoot the gun out of the hand of the person you're dueling bullshit.

Enkaar will spawn in front of a Hive ritual circle and after a brief timer, the Last Word will appear and you have to hit your action button to take the weapon.  DO NOT FIRE IT IMMEDIATELY~!

Enkaar will be immune to damage until he raises his hand cannon and that's when you shoot at his firing hand.  That will cause him to despawn.

There are three total showdowns with Enkaar and of course you will have to get rid of ash and trash along the way.

At the second Hive circle, Enkaar will spawn with a doppleganger.  Make note of the order they appear in because the one that spawns first will draw first and he will auto-kill you if you shoot them out of turn.  Remember, they are immune to damage until they start aiming at you.  Shoot them both in the hand as they draw in the order that they appeared and move on.

At the third Hive Circle (you guessed it) there will be THREE versions of Enkaar to out draw.  Again, make note of the order that they appear in front of you.  My advice is that as soon as you get the cue to draw, take the Last Word and pre-aim at the doppleganger that spawned first.  Shoot him in the hand and then do your best to outdraw the others in the order that they appeared.

Once that's done, you get your new gun!

The final step of the mission is to go see the Drifter and show him your new gun.  His reaction is VERY INTERESTING.  To say that he's not happy is an understatement.

As for the gun itself, it's nothing to write home about.  It's a beast at close range if you are good at hip firing and the Exotic perk only procs when you are hip firing.  In short, it is the version of the gun from D1 that finally works as the devs intended it to. 

I'll eventually run it through it's paces in the Crucible to see how it handles, but I can't imagine this thing is miles better than a Masterworked Crimson or the Ace of Spades and going head to head against a Luna's Howl user (who's bound to have his gun modded with a Targeting Adjuster) and trying to kill him with hip fire up close while he is trying to score precision shots from a good distance just doesn't seem like a good idea.

I also knocked out the Projectile Triumph for Savathun's Song so now I have to hope that next week's Nightfalls are ones that I need to complete mission triumphs for. 

I have totally dissed the IB this week.  Matter of fact, I don't think I've even played any Crucible at all since I finished Crimson Doubles.

I was worried that I wasn't going to be able to go to Mara's throne room this week since we've gone dark, but the Observatory portal opens if you turn in your Offering.  Good thing, too, because there is an Ahamkara Bone on the stage left side of her Throne Room and I was  afraid that it would be permalocked during this no contact period. 

There are plenty of vids that will show you the location of the bones.  Hunters and Titans will have issues getting to the Bones without leg armor that provides jumping buffs.  Warlocks should glide there just fine because Bungie Loves Warlocks The Most.

• Like 1

TWAB article with the pre-patch notes for Season of the Drifter is very interesting.

• Somebody noticed that linear fusion rifles are ridiculously accurate in Gambit so their broken aim assist is getting fixed.  They will get a slight damage buff to compensate for their inaccuracy at extreme long range.  
  • Shotguns are being overhauled for Gambit and PvE in general.  The Full Auto perk will get a damage debuff and shottys in general will get a RoF and 
  • People whined enough about small blocker flooding that Bungie is changing the blocker schema.  Small Blockers are now Goblins with less health than the Phalanx blockers, while Medium and Large Blockers are now Taken Captains and Knights with more health than the previous respective Knight and Ogre blockers.  
  • Invader Spawns will be changed so that Defenders with the aforementioned laser accurate linear fusion rifles cannot camp Invader spawns and pre-fire on them.
  • Round 3 of Gambit will be a Prime Evil rush sudden death.  Not really sure what that means, but it is supposed to speed up the conclusion of Gambit matches.
  • One-Eyed Mask is getting nerfed.  Sorry, Titans... not sorry....

There is also some other stuff worth looking at.  Season of the Drifter starts March 5th.