DVDVR Message Board

Destiny 2

Yea - the game being down basically all yesterday really fucked my chances of finishing a good chunk of the main story this week. 

The new Public Events map system is just killing my production.  I can't help but go track them down when I see them coming, but half the time I'm the only one there leaving me completely over matched and end up with just the 100 glimmer participation trophy at the end of it all. 

Really not digging the default Titan super, but that's probably because I got so used to the amazing upgraded ones from the first game and this one seems so weak compared to that right now.

Just hit level 8, at like 75 light and unlocked Titan before logging off this morning. 

I am working from home so I will be able to catch up a little bit

Hit Level 20 and my Light is right at 200 so I am making fine progress.

Unlocked Io so I will either go there or knock off some adventures this afternoon

One of these days we'll actually be on at the same time and I'll be able to bring down a DVDVR squad again.

Every time I've seen you log on, I've been ready to get out of there.  5 years from now when we both get suckered into Destiny 3, I refuse to let my memories screen to tell me "well you did the Black Garden by yourself, and then you didn't accomplish anything else, loser."

I'm sure it happened long ago, but not gonna lie I got kind of sad looking through my friends list in the game and seeing Mis repping a different clan.

1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Is anyone still using the DVDVR clan again, or do I need to find a clan to get some of the rewards stuff?

I too have not touched Destiny since some point in the weekend and am only around level 11.

I'm still in the Clan

I might be the only one dumping points into it at the moment.

I might put a call out on Twitter

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

I'm still in the Clan

I might be the only one dumping points into it at the moment.

I might put a call out on Twitter

I think I put in 2000-2500 clan points today. Hoping to spend way more time playing this weekend. 

I, for one, welcome our new insect overload - Mr. T. Pooner.

I was wondering who that was when I checked out the Destiny companion.  I didn't realize how many of the "regulars" just skipped Destiny entirely, because I sure didn't recognize most of the names in the clan.  

Our only hope is for JT to stop having a real life and Mis to take pity on us.  

nurse-joker-says-hi.gif

Everybody quit playing.  

It'd gotten to the point where my party invites were ignored, or I send a party invite and people go offline.  I've even had people remove me from their friends list, without just cause.  

No hard feelings, i understand how life is.  I go through periods of love and hate with Destiny, it's not uncommon for me to quit playing any video games for months at a time.

I'm pretty sure I left Phil as founder, if not, i may be able to switch back over and line it out if needed.  

Y'all are welcome in the new one I've started.

If not, I understand.  I still don't care to help anyone out, but I'm not gonna beg people to play.

No hard feelings, I'm just busting your balls.  I know I saw many of those requests and never answered just out of sheer laziness,

Lord knows once I get up to level 20 and need to be dragged through things I'm going to be bugging you for help no matter what clan either of us are in.  

• Like 1

I've stayed spoiler free for Leviathan so far but I took a look at the worlds first time. About 5 and a half hours. I figured that was a long time but it seems I just have a short memory. Wrath of the Machines only took 2 hours but both Crota's End and Kings Fall took around 6-7 and Vault of Glass took 14!

Plus it seems all these twitch and youtubers who put unhealthy amounts of time to break through the soft cap of 270 to get over levelled to beat the raid didn't really get any advantage. I'm guessing that means the raid is mechanic heavy.

I didn't realise just how high the level cap was this time. If you take a look at the infusion information it says it goes up to 350! With the highest light activity currently being 260-280 for the raid and 300 for the prestige Nightfall I don't think Bungie actually intend for anyone to hit the cap any time soon.

Tonight will be the first time I get on there since Monday. Aside from those first few days where we binge played I've not really put much time in. Fortunately since there was a weekly reset there's a bunch of 'powerful gear' milestones back to beat. 

I distinctly remember him being the only admin before I asked if you guys wanted me to transfer the clan over around....August 20th. I could just switch back and forth between clans by a mouse click too, fwiw  Then when I transfered it over, i made Phil "the guy"...that being said, after launch last week, it wiped all my admins for the new(er) group, and I had to go back in and set admins again.  It's bungie, need i say more