DVDVR Message Board

Destiny 2

Yeah I've have been rather annoyed by that despite the fact that two of mine re-rolled with what I had before (Gnawing Hunger has been holdout). I have no idea how many kills it has, but its been a favorite for me the last two seasons so I imagine its a good bit. 

I want to say in the case of some of these weapons there are actually new perks available which makes it somewhat understandable, but for the ones where there aren't any new perks it just makes zero sense. I know that was one of the things that was pissing Azteckcross off a week or two ago.

So, if I haven't played at all since the launch and want to catch up, I should just play the planet line's to get up to, um, I suppose the Light level you guys recommend before starting other stuff?

1 hour ago, Raziel said:

So, if I haven't played at all since the launch and want to catch up, I should just play the planet line's to get up to, um, I suppose the Light level you guys recommend before starting other stuff?

Honestly you should have a boost that will instantly increase your level

Then find the planet the flashpoint is

But just grab random bounties first - shit will drop fast and furious

Esoterickk posted a video showing that this week's Nightfall (A Garden World) is bugged

You can fix it as long as you are still in the Infinite Forest - but if you leave the forest before noticing it, you can't fix it. (Basically the Root Mind wont show up at the end)

• Like 1

The most "interesting" question (for lack of a better word) is how the are gonna handle the content vaulting.

Since the website - as for now - is still pushing the Sept date

14 minutes ago, J.T. said:

That is no longer my cross to bear.  I will just go an visit the Bungee boards for a good laugh if this thing shits the bed.

When Cyberpunk doesn't come out you will have nothing left

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Beyond Light has been delayed to November (11/10/20 to be exact)

https://www.bungie.net/en/Explore/Detail/News/49340 (basically yes it is related to having to work from home)

Season of Arrivals will last until then.

That is kind of far. Hopefully they don't try to stretch out the Arrival content and keep it on schedule. November though is a terrible time to have to release if Cyberpunk actually keeps it's current date.

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

The most "interesting" question (for lack of a better word) is how the are gonna handle the content vaulting.

Since the website - as for now - is still pushing the Sept date

Seeing that the vaulting has to happen with updates it seems reasonable that it won't happen until the actual new season starts. It would be odd for them to decide to keep that date if the season is still going on.

The way the release is phrased - it definitely seems like some stuff that was going to be in Beyond Light can be released early

I just don't know what that would be

Because yeah.... that's 3 months worth of filler otherwise

Its more like two months, but yeah its definitely a while. I'm kind ok with that though since its means I can take a breather and focus on other games. I still haven't beaten FFVIIR yet and FO76 should have more dlc out by that time.

Okay - in the TWIB the updated the timeline

Festival of the Lost will now happen during Season of Arrivals

Moments of Triumphs will now go all the way to Nov

Some sort of ritual activity modifiers (they mention Valor and Infamy and a third mystery thing)

Solstice of Heroes will still happen in August

Apparently the evacuation of the planets will conclude beginning of August (basically right before the Solstice of Heroes begins)

And the exotic sidearm is coming soon

48 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Neat, the rumor a week or two back was that those were getting moved to September due to the release of the sidearm's ornament getting moved. 

I am going by what Fallout said in a video that I thought was new but it might have been a couple of weeks old

So if that is the case - adjust deadlines accordingly

I am starting to gear up to take a stab at getting my Whisper.

A few folks have posted new videos pointing that since the change with Season of Arrivals - it is way easier to keep trying until you getting it right.

And Winterhoard is a HUGE help

I had a line of dialogue pop up last night that seemed to imply that Uldren Sov is sorta working with Drifter and Eris

The didn't say his name but Drifter said something like "That Awoken is yelling at me again" and Eris said she would talk to him and then there was some back and forth about living and dying

Of course no one writes down anyone's dialogue anymore (or they just want to obsess over Shaxx being corrupted) so Google is failing me

This is probably me just way over reading things