DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Braun Strowman's Day Off - 4/17/2017

Dolfan in NYC

7 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

A Samoan with an afro?

(Yes, I know Meng/Haku is Tongan, not Samoan.  Work with me.)

Charlotte's garganutan princess extensions probably smell as bad at this point as Meng's afro and make her just as powerful.

19 hours ago, RIPPA said:

So yeah - none of you are gonna wanna hear that (per Meltzer on the radio show last night) - the WWE's bigger priority is Baron Corbin not Braun

An apology for being booked into near oblivion?

It's no wonder they see dollar signs when they look at  Baron Corbin. He's like a young Hulk Hogan. No abs and losing his hair.

• Like 3

I don't know why I have to say this, but "booking" refers to more than just wins and losses. There is absolutely a parallel between that era of HHH and last year's Charlotte - she's a heel booked as the centerpiece of the title division, and it is often to the detriment of the faces that she wrestles (Sasha all along, Becky prior to the brand split, and Bayley prior to Fastlane).

13 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

She also lost to Nia Jax and Dana Brooke clean.  She was far from protected. 

Hasn't it been more or less established that the loss to Dana Brooke was a botch because Dana's stubby legs couldn't reach the ropes for the pin assist?

30 minutes ago, nate said:

Hasn't it been more or less established that the loss to Dana Brooke was a botch because Dana's stubby legs couldn't reach the ropes for the pin assist?

It's been established since the night it happened.  But to those that don't pay attention that/don't care it still made Bayley look weak losing to Dana clean as a sheet.

I still can't believe they jobbed Sasha in a HITC match ppv main event in her hometown. Shit like that caused me to stop caring about the division. It's just idiocy, and it's no fault of the women who were working their asses off. There was definitely a time in late 2016 when Sasha should have got an extended run as the champ.

• Like 2