DVDVR Message Board

KANE running for MAYOR in TENNESSEE

I wouldn't vote for Kane simply because you can't trust him. How many heel and face turns can you expect during his term?

...and hooking another man's balls up to a car battery while standing him in a bucket of water. That's something you'd expect out of the POTUS.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wouldn't vote for Kane simply because you can't trust him. How many heel and face turns can you expect during term?

...and hooking another man's balls up to a car battery while standing him in a bucket of water. That's something you'd expect out of the POTUS.

I think they're going to keep him in office so that he can help young mayors get better at their job.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Hey man, how Trump and Hannity choose to spend their private time is none of our business.  No judgement.

• Haha 4

• 1 month later...

59 minutes ago, Peck said:

Should have donned the mask just for fun.

It's the libertarian dream.

Knock knock knock

"One second...ye........"

"I LIVE HERE NOW. YOU GO."

"Oh god,"

"STRONG LIVE. TEND LAWN. WEAK FLEE. FOOD FOR MONGRELS."

"Hmmmm. your logic sound, gigantic invader. My wife and children are upstairs. They are yours to sell or devour. Before I leave may I grab a broom to fend off road warriors?"

"NO. BROOM FOR ME NOW. LEAVES IN GUTTER NEED BROOM."

"I see. I'll just pre-lube myself up for Lord Humungus then."

"THAT GUY NOT REAL LIBERTARIAN. FIX GAS PRICES."

"Yes, yes, I heard your debate on NPR."

"NOAH ADAMS BIASED. ME PREFER JUAN WILLIAMS."

"Of course you do."

"ME HEAR SARCASM IN VOICE. JUAN WILLIAMS FAIR BALANCE."

"Can I just go now."

"ME FEEL LIKE YOU LEAVE ANGRY."

"No, I'm fine. Just tired."

"EVERYONE ALWAYS TIRED WHEN TALK MAYOR KANE."

• Like 4

On 2/12/2018 at 3:47 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

I wouldn't vote for Kane simply because you can't trust him. How many heel and face turns can you expect during his term?

That experience will carry over. Politicians be mainly heels ; ). 

• Like 1

Silly question for the TN locals: what does mayorship of Knox County actually entail? I was under the impression it includes Knoxville itself, but it turns out they have their own mayor.

I don't think it's a silly question.  I've been trying to research that myself and I have no idea either.  40,000 people voted which is a LOT for a mayoral election.  At minimum, you are governing 100K people, but it's probably closer to 250K or even a lot more.  I live in a city with half a million people in it, and only thirty thousand bothered to vote in our last mayoral election.