DVDVR Message Board

2017 NBA Playoffs: OCTOFINALS

Dolfan in NYC

The Bucks WILL win the NBA title, you heard it hear first. (What's that? They won it back in the 1970's? Sweet!) I'm right either way!

On 4/13/2017 at 7:41 PM, Ryan said:

The Bucks WILL win the NBA title, you heard it hear first. (What's that? They won it back in the 1970's? Sweet!) I'm right either way!

Maybe if yiou could get Lew Alcindor in a time machine . .  

12 minutes ago, jaedmc said:

We got the matchup we wanted but still can't believe Bulls stole one in Boston.

We've got more than enough. 

How about some of those god awful calls? Jesus. That out of bounds overturn was mind boggling.

Loved Bobby stepping up. If we get playoff Wade next game with Niko (and Zipser) stepping up, we'll win again. 

11 hours ago, Thibs said:

We've got more than enough. 

How about some of those god awful calls? Jesus. That out of bounds overturn was mind boggling.

Loved Bobby stepping up. If we get playoff Wade next game with Niko (and Zipser) stepping up, we'll win again. 

We've got enough, but the players actually have to consistently execute. If those three players execute then, yeah, we'll win. But we've been begging for everyone to "do their job" all year. Niko shriveling up in Game 1 is concerning especially after his streak of good games to close the season.

• Like 1

On 4/15/2017 at 7:30 PM, Brian Fowler said:

Yeah that just annoys me though. Never played like that here. 

Seriously though, he was really good.

To be fair, he mostly hasn't played like that in Milwaukee either.

2 hours ago, jaedmc said:

We've got enough, but the players actually have to consistently execute. If those three players execute then, yeah, we'll win. But we've been begging for everyone to "do their job" all year. Niko shriveling up in Game 1 is concerning especially after his streak of good games to close the season.

I was trying to live up to my user name with the "more than enough" thing :). 

I wouldn't say that we "have more than enough" but I never thought we were the underdogs in this series.

Regarding Niko, everyone knows he's a mental midget. I'm completely fine with letting him walk and giving his spot to Bobby.

2 hours ago, J.T. said:

I cannot fucking stand the Celtics, but I was sorta hoping that they'd win the opener for Isaiah before getting their asses beat by the Bulls.

The refs tried their best to give it to them.