DVDVR Message Board

2017 NBA OFFSEASON

Dolfan in NYC

Fuck the Lakers for taking Ball. If they had passed on him it would've been the greatest most hilarious moment in the history of basketball and we were deprived of it.

• Like 8

Woj says Celtics are taking Tatum over Jackson. 

The T wolves are going to be so much  fun to watch. Wiggins and Butler is some lockdown perimeter stuff. 

George to Boston may be a thing too. Shit is popping off. 

19 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Fuck the Lakers for taking Ball. If they had passed on him it would've been the greatest most hilarious moment in the history of basketball and we were deprived of it.

They can still trade him to the Pacers for Paul George...

• Like 1

Yes, the Lakers should trade a kid whose mother had a stroke some months ago and would never be able to go to his games. That wouldn't be an unmitigated PR disaster at all. Nope.

10 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Yes, the Lakers should trade a kid whose mother had a stroke some months ago and would never be able to go to his games. That wouldn't be an unmitigated PR disaster at all. Nope.

Counterpoint: it would have been hilarious to see his daddy bitching up a storm about ending up in Indianapolis. The press would have a field day with daddy demanding Lonzo be traded back to LA non-stop only for the Pacers to hire Tom Crean as head coach. It would have been the gift that keeps on giving.

• Like 2

Just now, cubbymark said:

Counterpoint: it would have been hilarious to see his daddy bitching up a storm about ending up in Indianapolis. 

The only thing that would have prevented the Lakers from drafting Lonzo is if the venue burned down from all the flammable material from these kids' suits.

8 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Lmao Knicks!

Why does the NBA not have their own version of Hard Knocks just for the Knicks? 97% can just be Phil Jackson high on peyote and misquoting famous literary works. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

Why does the NBA not have their own version of Hard Knocks just for the Knicks? 97% can just be Phil Jackson high on peyote and misquoting famous literary works. 

Or napping, apparently.

• Like 3

Let's reach on a kid because he fits into an offense that will end up in the dustbin of history in two years when Phil leaves. And it's always reassuring when a guy has a 60% bust projection and a ceiling as a OK-good NBA starter.

Phil Jackson has done so many stupid things in the last 2 to 3 years with the Knicks that it really makes me wonder if he should be seriously downgraded as a coach with the Bulls and Lakers.  Either that or is hitting the harder stuff after his head coaching days.  

10 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

Bushwhacker looking motherfucker.

After these dumbass Lean In ads I had to sit through for months, I hope his mug is shown on every television set all across the globe.

They got Butler for an undeveloped young pg that can't shoot, a pick in the second half of the top five, and Lavine coming off an injury? How the hell did Boston not manage to complete the move?

I really like Malik Monk to Charlotte (though he really could have fallen one more spot and I'd be much happier)

They desperately need someone that can put the ball in the basket and create his own shots.

• Like 1