DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown Live's shake it up, 11th April 2017.

The Natural

@ReiseReise: Amazingly enough, I found question #13 this morning. Could I possibly be so organized as to leave the ECW Fedmark Quiz in the ECW folder? Apparently so, though I've no recollection of doing so. Of course, now I feel like Uma Thurman as Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction doing the joke about the tomato family, in that the build up has been so excessive, the actuality is just bound to be a disappointment. Anyway, you'll see why it wouldn't have worked moving it over to the XPW Quiz, so without further ado, the missing 13th Question!!!

You are standing outside the Bingo Hall, waiting for the wrestling show to begin when you see a rather large, swarthy individual with a crazed look in his eyes heading directly toward you. What do you do?

1. Summon the security guard, this guy might be dangerous. 

2. You do nothing of the sort, this is Philly and snitches get stitches.

3. Oh, what the hell, it's Sabu! You roll a blunt and wind up getting into the show for free and a fine time is had by all.

• Like 2

On 4/12/2017 at 5:53 PM, tbarrie said:

Cellist, wasn't it?

Nope, as part of the Mensa gimmick, Rowan was outed as a guitar prodigy.

(For the love of God, why do I remember this.  I assume I forgot some useful bit of into to free up braIn power for that useless bit of trivia.)

31 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Nope, as part of the Mensa gimmick, Rowan was outed as a guitar prodigy.

(For the love of God, why do I remember this.  I assume I forgot some useful bit of into to free up braIn power for that useless bit of trivia.)

You're not the only one who remembers it. A large portion of my brain has been overtaken by useless trivia.

1 hour ago, OSJ said:

@ReiseReise: Amazingly enough, I found question #13 this morning. Could I possibly be so organized as to leave the ECW Fedmark Quiz in the ECW folder? Apparently so, though I've no recollection of doing so. Of course, now I feel like Uma Thurman as Mia Wallace in Pulp Fiction doing the joke about the tomato family, in that the build up has been so excessive, the actuality is just bound to be a disappointment. Anyway, you'll see why it wouldn't have worked moving it over to the XPW Quiz, so without further ado, the missing 13th Question!!!

You are standing outside the Bingo Hall, waiting for the wrestling show to begin when you see a rather large, swarthy individual with a crazed look in his eyes heading directly toward you. What do you do?

1. Summon the security guard, this guy might be dangerous. 

2. You do nothing of the sort, this is Philly and snitches get stitches.

3. Oh, what the hell, it's Sabu! You roll a blunt and wind up getting into the show for free and a fine time is had by all.

Is this thread Zork now?

• Like 5