DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is All Shook Up - 4/10/2017

Rev Ray

2 hours ago, Oyaji said:

We don't even know if Braun is finished with him yet.

Next week, we'd better visit Roman in the hospital and when the nurse leaves, Dr. Strowman says "I'll take it from here nurse..."

Hilarity ensues. 

• Like 15

3 hours ago, Overly Critical Man said:

So what you're saying is that Braun might have been able to bodyslam Andre in front of 700,000 Hulkamaniacs in the Silverdome...

Yes, I also have the power to see the recording of the Elseworld where Braun went back in time, beat up Hulk and told him "I'm not done with you over your comments about the men dating your daughter", Slammed Andre and the following happened at the Pontiac Silverdome:

181d4c1578209b4cf91261decf1a403b.gif

Andre died following the match.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, BEN! said:

Why didn't any of the other babyfaces attempt to stop the murder.  You know Apollo Crews is there just smiling and doing nothing.  He couldn't run out and get smacked down real quick to set up a match with Strowman next week.  Some cruiserweights could've gotten thrown around.  No Seth Rollins.  There's got to be at least 20 babyfaces back there and nobody can be bothered to run out and at least wave their hands at Strowman.  The only one with an excuse is Ambrose cause as IC Champ he's constantly mired in paperwork.

Maybe he's as popular backstage as he is with the crowd.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Next week, we'd better visit Roman in the hospital and when the nurse leaves, Dr. Strowman says "I'll take it from here nurse..."

Hilarity ensues. 

You do realize Braun is like 6'8" ..  what kind of doctor..  wait, this is a spectacular idea! 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

You do realize Braun is like 6'8" ..  what kind of doctor..  wait, this is a spectacular idea! 

I hope they page Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine and Dr. Howard over the PA before he busts through the wall like the Kool-Aid man "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!..... but first a sponge bath...." 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

I hope they page Dr. Howard, Dr. Fine and Dr. Howard over the PA before he busts through the wall like the Kool-Aid man "I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!..... but first a sponge bath...." 

Dr.Howard, Dr.Fine, BRAUNNNNN!!!!!!

• Like 2

On 4/13/2017 at 2:47 PM, Dolfan in NYC said:

Hilarity ensues. 

Week after that, a visit from Bayley and the debut of "Mrs. Socko"

• Like 2

On ‎4‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:01 PM, BEN! said:

Why didn't any of the other babyfaces attempt to stop the murder.  You know Apollo Crews is there just smiling and doing nothing.  He couldn't run out and get smacked down real quick to set up a match with Strowman next week.  Some cruiserweights could've gotten thrown around.  No Seth Rollins.  There's got to be at least 20 babyfaces back there and nobody can be bothered to run out and at least wave their hands at Strowman.  The only one with an excuse is Ambrose cause as IC Champ he's constantly mired in paperwork.

Because Vince says no, dammit. Talk about an easy way to set up a Big Cass-Braun match that went to waste.