DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is All Shook Up - 4/10/2017

Rev Ray

Okay - since the WWE website says 

The WWE Chairman will be granting both sides an opportunity to make trades, deals and other moves that they feel fit

So I am eager to see how Bryan and Shane continue to be the worst GMs ever

Especially if Bryan doesn't get Cesaro and/or Sami since that is all he ever talked about at the start

I know people have been teasing that they should put him and Tozawa together.  If the cruisers aren't on an island of misfit toys, they could always have them as a part time tag team to mix things up.  The latest tweet was teasing former tag champs were coming to Raw.  I'm calling the Headbangers.  

Damn, I had a feeling that AJ was going, but I really wanted a series of matches with Nak... Oh well, Nak vs. Cesaro could be epic.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well the rumor was New Day was switching so they count too.

Switching the New Day on the day that Kofi is out for months with an ankle injury seems weird.  Unless they finally pull the trigger and split Big E from Kofi and Xavier

24 minutes ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

I'm ready for Triple H to SmackDown in exchange for American Alpha and Dean Ambrose.

You're about five names short there dude. How about Triple H for American Alpha, Dean Ambrose, The Miz, Alexa Bliss and Baron Corbin?   Sound fair?

1 minute ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Was it just them?  I could have sworn it was more than 3 guys.  I remember laughing quite a bit when I saw it.

Just looked it up. Apparently, it was a 5 for 3 trade. Booker T, Dudleys, Rico, & Jackie Gayda for Triple H, A-Train, and Chuck Palumbo. Shitty trade for Smackdown, as that was basically a 3 act for 3 act trade, and I'm not sure if they got the better act on any stretch of that.

• Like 1