DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is All Shook Up - 4/10/2017

Rev Ray

On 11/04/2017 at 1:26 PM, Craig H said:

I'm guessing that Gregg was very frustrated every week that Austin was cheered during Austin's ascent to the top of the company. 

Who wasn't? Austin was a whiny hypocrite, but a combination of his charisma and it being actually handled subtly meant most people didn't pick up on it.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Charlie M. said:

Jinder's been dieting like crazy, watching New Japan World while getting pumped up and he just got so excited to work that strong style against Finn.

Obviously the answer here is a Bob Holly legends contract.

3 minutes ago, nate said:

Fuuuuuuck that slow mo really shows the fucked-uppedness of that strike.

Vicious. Credit to Finn Balor finishing that match and the SummerSlam 2016 match when Seth Rollins injured him. Finn's tough.

On 4/11/2017 at 10:43 PM, Rev Ray said:

For what it's worth, I did a quick check on google.  Assuming the Ambulance that got tipped was a Type I or Type III (the second one looked like a II, a van based ambulance), the vehicle Braun "tipped over" weighs between 10,000 to 14,000 pounds.

So what you're saying is that Braun might have been able to bodyslam Andre in front of 700,000 Hulkamaniacs in the Silverdome...

• Like 2

I dunno.  A separated shoulder being the most serious injury resulting from being hurled through the air through a table, smashed in the head with an AV cart, knocked off a ramp head-first while strapped to a gurney, and being in a flipped-over ambulance whilst still being strapped to said gurney might be a little unbelievable.

17 minutes ago, Go2Sleep said:

HHH just had a cut on his forehead after being dropped 20 feet inside a car, more proof that wrestlers were tougher back in the day and the kids now are soft.

The Giant fell off the roof of Cobo Hall and came back to work the main event. And he did it without D-Lo v 2.0 Chest protectors on. Roman will be fine.

• Like 4

Why didn't any of the other babyfaces attempt to stop the murder.  You know Apollo Crews is there just smiling and doing nothing.  He couldn't run out and get smacked down real quick to set up a match with Strowman next week.  Some cruiserweights could've gotten thrown around.  No Seth Rollins.  There's got to be at least 20 babyfaces back there and nobody can be bothered to run out and at least wave their hands at Strowman.  The only one with an excuse is Ambrose cause as IC Champ he's constantly mired in paperwork.

• Like 2