DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is All Shook Up - 4/10/2017

Rev Ray

13 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

I'm really thinking they're moving in that direction. He was talking about being the new Big Dog of the WWE yard, doing what he had to do.  That will be all he remembers and he comes back to snap necks as an undead wizard.  And possibly try to take a wife in a dark wedding.

Roman = karl drago and Alexa = Kahlessi. 

• Like 3

Wish the pretape with Reigns being pushed off the edge while on the stretcher was done better. The cut was brutally obvious. Referee John Cone was standing in the wrong spot compared to the live shot, and the black ref was standing where the camera man originally was. I'm not sure if they had a dummy on a stretcher, but it looked bad regardless. 

The Roman thing is going to be interesting because, yeah...he's been wildly booed for years. Every now and then he'll get  a sympathetic crowd or they'll be a shit ton of little kids in the crowd cheering him on, or he'll do some segment with Dean or Seth and get cheers. 

Since, WM though...this is genuine anger. It's silly to still book him as an underdog babyface after he kills the Undertaker. Nothing will make him sympathetic at this point. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Just funny that people think the Roman is going heel.   The whole purpose of Braun was to build a monster so that Roman Reigns can destroy it.   It doesn't matter if the crowd is chanting "You Deserve It" at a guy destroyed 2 or 3 times in a span of 5 minutes.  

The ultimate plan is Brock vs Reigns.  Not Brock vs Strowman no matter what.  

tumblr_onxzz6haBk1u1ljrzo1_540.gif

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

What the hell? I'll throw out some guesses for who goes to SD.

Charlotte

Cesaro & Sheamus

Sami

Dana Brooke

Rusev & Lana

Probably Kevin Owens with the U.S. title.   

If SDL is keeping AJ Styles, Luke Harper, Nakamura and possibly adding Cien Almas  (if he gets called up)  HOLY SHIT. 

• Like 4

Just now, Niners Fan in CT said:

Probably Kevin Owens with the U.S. title.   

If SDL is keeping AJ Styles, Luke Harper, Nakamura and possibly adding Cien Almas  (if he gets called up)  HOLY SHIT. 

My guess is Ambrose dropping the IC title to Corbin tomorrow.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Roman = karl drago and Alexa = Kahlessi. 

Dude, I called that a year ago. Someone was going to see a picture of those two and the wheels would be in motion.  And it's obvious GoT is on WWE's radar. Roman doesn't even need the makeup for the part.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, steve said:

Which bump was worse: Nia dumping Charlotte on her neck on the shouderbreaker, or Charlotte concussing Nia with the moonsault?

Balor eating that forearm from Mahal, being momentarily knocked out and falling flat on his face without putting his hands out to catch himself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Brian Fowler said:

Losing Miz sucks, but if that was the cost to dump Bray and Ambrose, keep AJ, and not pick up Rollins, then Daniel Bryan won big time.

Still have that little Orton problem though...  

I've been wondering besides Charlotte who would make the most sense for the other woman spot and I think adding Emma would be the right choice.   Emma/Charlotte/Becky/Naomi is an interesting top 4.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nofuture said:

I'm thinking Enzo and Cass end up on Smackdown too.  They were nowhere to be seen tonight.

They were backstage talking to Seth. I wouldn't mind them on SD. There's no point in not having Carmella with them. Cass can kick James Ellworth's head into the 7th row.

2 minutes ago, Cameron Swift said:

Balor eating that forearm from Mahal, being momentarily knocked out and falling flat on his face without putting his hands out to catch himself.

That sounds bad. But im'ma be honest. I didn't pay attention to that match at all.

• Like 1

First RAW I've watched in a long, long time. Is it always this lifeless? The crowd, the announcers, the wrestlers, they almost seemed bored. A few guys looked good, Aries and TJP was better than I thought it would be, Sami is always fun, SuperBraun was amusing. Oh and Jinder's forearm was brutal, looked even worse in slowmo. And the Drifter you guys! And Curt Hawkins!

Ambrose losing the IC belt and being split from his girlfriend for mailing it in is Vince at his most ruthless best. 

SD womens division looks real bare now, even with additions of Charlotte & ? (Emma?). Potential call ups for Royce & Billie would bolster it massively, it's not like they're doing much else. 

So no-one's talking about the Drifter? 

• Like 3

Here's the thing with Braun...he's got a shelf life of about 3 months or so as a main event guy. Once he gets beaten by someone other than Roman, the mystique starts to wear off and then he becomes just another big guy ala Kane or Mark Henry. He'll get decent runs and make millions of dollars but he's never going to actually be a guy who's always in a top spot.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Cameron Swift said:

Mahal legit kicked Reigns in the face without Roman having a chance to block some of the blow a few weeks ago. Dude's got some wild-swinging offense, that's for sure.