DVDVR Message Board

The NHL Begins Again on 10/4/2017

Dolfan in NYC

• 2 weeks later...

Can someone help me explain to some Habs fans salivating at the thought of fleecing the Isles for Tavares that a) If he wants to win a cup going from the Isles to Montreal is pretty much a lateral move at best and b) Tavares shuns the spotlight and values his privacy? The fishbowl that is Montreal is the exact opposite of where he would want to be.

• Like 1

The Rangers avoided arbitration Tuesday and signed Mika Zibanejad to a $26.75 million, five-year deal that carries a salary-cap hit of $5.35 million through 2021-22. With Stepan gone, the 24-year-old Swede goes into the season as New York's new No. 1 center.

Guess we are doing this then...

Random thought: The most "wonderful" thing about hockey fans is the casual racism you get whenever you mention basketball (You know, because it's played by THOSE people).

• 2 weeks later...
23 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Phil Kessel is a goddamn national treasure

Capture.png

I hope he sends the picture to a certain pile of dogshit in human form from the Toronto media (I won't even dignify the guy by naming him).

For doing a video testimonial for SeatGeek yesterday I got a one time voucher for  $200 off any order. Just used it to buy tickets for the Kings-Habs game in late October when me and a friend will be doing a Montreal-Ottawa trip.

• 2 weeks later...