DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
Dolfan in NYC

The NHL Begins Again on 10/4/2017

Pity whomever breaks this news to LeBrun.

Coyotes hire Rick Tocchet as HC

Pens immediately announce that they hired Mark Recchi to replace Tocchet as assistant

Apparently "cch" is a requirement in Pittsburgh. 

Can someone help me explain to some Habs fans salivating at the thought of fleecing the Isles for Tavares that a) If he wants to win a cup going from the Isles to Montreal is pretty much a lateral move at best and b) Tavares shuns the spotlight and values his privacy? The fishbowl that is Montreal is the exact opposite of where he would want to be.

• Like 1

The Rangers avoided arbitration Tuesday and signed Mika Zibanejad to a $26.75 million, five-year deal that carries a salary-cap hit of $5.35 million through 2021-22. With Stepan gone, the 24-year-old Swede goes into the season as New York's new No. 1 center.

Guess we are doing this then...

Random thought: The most "wonderful" thing about hockey fans is the casual racism you get whenever you mention basketball (You know, because it's played by THOSE people).

Mr. Carrie Underwood has retired

Expected but still awful. He did wonders for three different franchises.

23 minutes ago, ChesterCopperpot said:

Phil Kessel is a goddamn national treasure

Capture.png

I hope he sends the picture to a certain pile of dogshit in human form from the Toronto media (I won't even dignify the guy by naming him).

For the longest time I couldn't work out who it was Kessel reminds me of and then one day it hit me like a thunderbolt.

Screen-Shot-2014-08-10-at-4.20.27-PM.png

If he grew up and became an athlete, somehow, it's him. Absolutely the same person.

Fuck him forever for the two dives against Ottawa in game 7.

...Ok, it's still pretty funny.

For doing a video testimonial for SeatGeek yesterday I got a one time voucher for  $200 off any order. Just used it to buy tickets for the Kings-Habs game in late October when me and a friend will be doing a Montreal-Ottawa trip.

I just looked at the calendar and realized that the new season is barely over 7 weeks away.  Can't get here soon enough!

God, I'm going to have to pretend I did some research for my fantasy draft soon.

I'm excited!  I'm going to be front row for opening night when the Canes take on the Wild!  It's going to be so cool!

• Like 2