DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2017 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

8 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

I WANT ONE OF THOSE CUTE LOVEABLE PENGUINS! Also I'm not saying anything but I think I saw blood on Ovie's sock. #reversethecurse And yes I await Ovie ranting on RT in a decade.

4 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I would not be shocked by any result from the rest of these playoffs.  Maybe Nashville should just take home the cup so we can see more of Rusev and Lana 

If Rusev and Lana show up on Smackdown with PK and The Stanley Cup the universe may implode from too much greatness.

• Like 1

The Ducks failed to sell out a game 7 and a large portion of the people there tonight are Oilers fans. The only defense is if those tixs at the box office are like $200 a pop or something. If that's the case I can't blame people for not buying.

1 hour ago, sabremike said:

The Ducks failed to sell out a game 7 and a large portion of the people there tonight are Oilers fans. The only defense is if those tixs at the box office are like $200 a pop or something. If that's the case I can't blame people for not buying.

And yet the team that can't sell out a Game 7 at home wins.

Well at least we know the NHL isn't a work, then. :)

The American team beat a Canadian team. Still somewhat workish.

I am firmly on the Nashville/"PK Subban sticking it in the face of the Montreal Morons who felt the need to justify trading him" bandwagon.

• Like 2