DVDVR Message Board

NHL 2017 - The Quest For The Cup

Dolfan in NYC

41 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

This game is unreal. If you're not a fan of the opposition, how do you not dig Nashville, particularly WITH Rusev's avid support?

and what did they play after winning the game/series/conference?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Death From Above said:

Our long national nightmare is over.

Honestly, one of the dirtiest teams I've seen in like 30 years of watching. Cannot imagine why anyone would miss them.

Amazingly enough, they're less dirty than they used to be.  They were far, far worse when they had Chris Pronger.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Death From Above said:

Our long national nightmare is over.

Honestly, one of the dirtiest teams I've seen in like 30 years of watching. Cannot imagine why anyone would miss them.

The people of Orange County don't even give a shit about them. Such an appalling collection of thugs and human filth, glad to see the back of them. Now I just want Rusev to return to Smackdown in a tank holding up the Stanley Cup with PK by his side.

• Like 1

Craig Anderson is, as usual, the X factor. Like, I don't think anyone would claim with a straight face he's an A-list goalie like Lundqvist or Price or Holtby have been. But *on his day* he can stand toe to toe with anyone. You just don't fucking know with him, and he's a scary guy to bet against.

I really thought Ottawa and Boston were super lucky to draw each other in round 1 because I didn't think they could beat any of the other playoff teams. Ottawa's been great no matter what though. Heart and commitment.

Ottawa just won't die.  I thought the Pens could hold on when they got the 2-1 lead with about 8 minutes left but the Senators tied it up very quickly.  I think Ottawa probably ends up taking this in sudden death.  They feel like a team of destiny right now. 

It just had to be...them. Proud of the Sens, they were almost Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania but will have to settle for being Jeff Hardy in a ladder match vs The Undertaker.

That was a frustrating game to watch. Fuck the 10 minute offside reviews. Someone please change the "skate in the air" technicality on offside calls during this offseason.

• Like 2