DVDVR Message Board

JBL Bullying/Harassing/Torturing Mauro Ranallo/MNM/Justin Roberts Duke The Dumpster Fire Droese Thread

TheVileOne

11 minutes ago, Victator said:

Awww look the assholes are ganging up on me, because I'm not white knighting for rich people with manageable mental illness.

It's not about "white knighting," although your willingness to go there tells me all I should need to know.

As a matter of fact, I've stayed out of this for the most part. But "They've got more going on than me, so nobody should care" is some weak tea. 

If you're that divorced from giving a fuck, I'm sure you could not give a fuck more quietly.  Of course this isn't about JBL and Mauro for you. This is about rustling jimmies. 

Thread closure in 3... 2... 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

It's not about "white knighting," although your willingness to go there tells me all I should need to know.

As a matter of fact, I've stayed out of this for the most part. But "They've got more going on than me, so nobody should care" is some weak tea. 

If you're that divorced from giving a fuck, I'm sure you could not give a fuck more quietly.  

Thread closure in 3... 2... 

I care greatly for others. It usually gets me in trouble. But I'm over giving a damn about JBL and Mauro Ranallo. 

Mauro has a lot of buddies in the media and they took the fight to JBL. Because JBL has been a bully for decades, it worked. Same people also managed to scrub the internet of his past. 

So sorry I'll save my outrage for people who need it.