DVDVR Message Board

JBL Bullying/Harassing/Torturing Mauro Ranallo/MNM/Justin Roberts Duke The Dumpster Fire Droese Thread

TheVileOne

1 minute ago, Ryan said:

If Les Moonves went and told his wife to start treating the women on The Talk like shit and openly berate and torment them, wouldn't there be some sort of campaign against such idiotic behaviour? Oh, and yes, Vince and JBL are married, keep it a secret.

The anger would be at Moonves and not his wife. A lot of people want to overlook Vince's involvement and put all the blame on JBL. 

Because if people hold Vince accountable, they would have to stop supporting WWE. They would not have to, but it would certainly back up their outrage. 

46 minutes ago, Victator said:

I am at my limit and am trying very hard to be civil with people. But I am willing to try a little longer. 

Second I know the story and no I do not believe Fuji killed and cooked someones dog. That story is an urban legend and the details change with each telling. I heard one version set in San Francisco and the other in Calgary. 

Give a thought to the logistics of stealing a dog, killing it, cleaning it and cooking it, while the owners are unaware the dog is missing and not finding anything off about the food. 

I find that idea ridiculous. So no I am not going to trash him on an urban legend. 

Vic: My apologies for coming off a bit harshly in the OP. I know a pretty fair number of people both presently in and formerly in the business. No one has ever said that Mr. Fuji was less than vicious and mean-spirited with his ribs. The killing of the dog happened in Calgary and I've heard it often enough from people who would have no reason to lie about it. If you're a big fan of Mr. Fuji (and I can't imagine why anyone would be, the guy sucked); please select another hill to die on. There's just too much smoke for this one not to have fire.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Burgundy LaRue said:

Looks like Huffington Post and Vice have gotten wind of this.

JBL's days are numbered.

Yep, HuffPo is all over this...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Vic: My apologies for coming off a bit harshly in the OP. I know a pretty fair number of people both presently in and formerly in the business. No one has ever said that Mr. Fuji was less than vicious and mean-spirited with his ribs. The killing of the dog happened in Calgary and I've heard it often enough from people who would have no reason to lie about it. If you're a big fan of Mr. Fuji (and I can't imagine why anyone would be, the guy sucked); please select another hill to die on. There's just too much smoke for this one not to have fire.

I believe he was vicious and mean spirited with ribs. I've heard that from even people who liked him. I just can't imagine how the dog story is possible from a logistical point of view. I guess it is possible but I remember family members coming home from hunting trips and it is a pain in the ass to clean and prepare an animal to cook. 

The thought of it is upsetting enough I rather not consider it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, jstout said:

The head of the company (Vince) may have asked an employee (JBL) to bully another employee (Ranallo). The same head of the company is in charge of this anti-bullying arm of his company. Can you see where this might be a problem?

Yep, it seems to me the problem lies in the words "may have"

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jstout said:

The head of the company (Vince) may have asked an employee (JBL) to bully another employee (Ranallo). The same head of the company is in charge of this anti-bullying arm of his company. Can you see where this might be a problem?

Sadly, whether he did or didn't, VKM will dodge this bullet as he has so many others that should have found their mark. Worst case for him is that he has to toss his buddy JBL under the bus, and if you think for a second that he won't in order to cover his own ass, you haven't been paying attention. VKM is a nasty, ruthless SOB and he cares about very little but his empire, anything that threatens that is gone, period.  JBL's career has the life-expectancy of a housefly, now that venues like HuffPo are digging in to the story. 

He's always got his glowing commentary on Fox Business. OSJ is my Spirit Animal, whatever creature you are. I envision some kind of vicious coyote/tarantula hybrid. And, if someone is as absurd with their methods as Fuji and has enough time, they could definitely do something like that to a dog depending on how skilled he was at it(or if he had help) and the size of the animal. It's not that much of a stereotype that some people do eat the poor creatures, so he could have found out how to do it easily enough. Now if he did it, I have no clue, but I'd say there's a greater than 30% chance it's true. That's not high, but I'm not as linked to people who would know like OSJ.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Ryan said:

He's always got his glowing commentary on Fox Business. OSJ is my Spirit Animal, whatever creature you are. I envision some kind of vicious coyote/tarantula hybrid. And, if someone is as absurd with their methods as Fuji and has enough time, they could definitely do something like that to a dog depending on how skilled he was at it(or if he had help) and the size of the animal. It's not that much of a stereotype that some people do eat the poor creatures, so he could have found out how to do it easily enough. Now if he did it, I have no clue, but I'd say there's a greater than 30% chance it's true. That's not high, but I'm not as linked to people who would know like OSJ.

Oh dude, I hate, hate, hate coyotes (they kill cats and one almost got our last surviving Seattle cat, ended up biting her tail half-off). Tarantulas I'm not fond of, but they stay out in the boonies and I live in town. Apparently the vibration of cars really irritates them, so they stay away from populated areas. Now, thirty miles from here in Jones' Ranch (which is in the middle of the rez and like a third-world country), we  stayed briefly at my sister-in-law's house and one morning I stepped out for my first smoke and coffee and there was a fucking tarantula with a leg-span the size of a salad plate sitting on the lounge chair. Fuck that shit! My brother-in-law got it to walk onto a plate and he took it far away from the house, but still, who wants to see that first thing in the morning?

FWIW: My younger sister-in-law lives in Naschetti, which isn't even on most maps and is infested with black widows, my brother-in-law got bitten and had to go to the hospital some forty miles away. "Land of Enchantment", my ass.

FWIW: I'm more a cross between an owl and a gila monster, wise and slow-moving until something or someone needs biting. ;-)

Just to clarify something - JBL was not only blocking anyone who tweeted support for Mauro he went through his account and blocked anyone who was following him AND Mauro

That was per Meltzer on the radio show

5 minutes ago, Wyld Samurai said:

Damn. That's some serious time he has on his hands. 

I suspect that he'll have a lot more very, very soon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Just to clarify something - JBL was not only blocking anyone who tweeted support for Mauro he went through his account and blocked anyone who was following him AND Mauro.

JBL is the worst kind of Internet mark.

Also: T minis 5...4...3... On Lawler tweeting how much he loves to mentor up and coming guys.

This thread is STILL severely lacking any sort of information or evidence of anything at all, other than complete conjecture about JBL being a bully.

Does anyone have any specific information or links about what actually happened with any of this nonsensical story?

JBL isn't going anywhere

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cameron Swift said:

Yep, it seems to me the problem lies in the words "may have"

OK, let's dumb it down. The head of the company (Vince) knows an employee (JBL) with a track record of bullying is currently bullying another employee (Ranallo) and fails to put an immediate halt to it. How much legal action does this open WWE up to? Too bad JBL's never bullied Peter Thiel.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, SolidGoldBomb said:

This thread is STILL severely lacking any sort of information or evidence of anything at all, other than complete conjecture about JBL being a bully.

Does anyone have any specific information or links about what actually happened with any of this nonsensical story?

Most of the original stuff was posted in the Wrestling Discussion Thread before this thread was created

Or do you not think any of that is "information or evidence"? Most of the reporting specific to Mauro has been writing by Meltzer in the last two issues of the WON so there isn't a direct link per se (though I did post the 1st WON blurb in the aforementioned Wrestling Discussion Thread) so if you answer to the information or evidence question is "No" then no one is going to be able to post any other things for you to look at.

If you are looking for a Ray Rice like video in regards to the Mauro situation - none exists.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, SolidGoldBomb said:

JBL isn't going anywhere

You have Justin Roberts passport story, which has been independently verified by Johnny Mundo, which is JBL inciting a felony.  There's been dozens of stories from a ton of people saying bullying happens all the time in WWE, and the name that keeps showing up over and over is JBL.  And now you have Mauro essentially quitting because of mental health reasons, and the letters J, B, and L are involved... again.

I'm not sure if you're being contrarian or what, but at the very least you have to admit there is a lot of smoke that's coming from his direction, and has been for over a decade now. 

JBL will be fired in a heartbeat IF sponsors starts pulling ads because of this. (I don't see that happening, btw.) A publicly traded company cannot put up with something that affects the bottom line, no matter how much the CEO likes them. 

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, SolidGoldBomb said:

JBL isn't going anywhere

Phil and Dolfan are being entirely too nice, I won't be. Are you a troll or a mooncalf? Both are fixable conditions, the latter simply needs smartening up, the former needs ignoring. We have twenty+ years of reports from literally dozens of people talking about JBL's bullying. We have video footage of a drunken JBL deliberately busting a friend of mine's head open in a match.  What does he have to do for you to be convinced that he's a bully and a thug? Come over to your house and stick something up your ass? The only person that has defended him other than you is Johnny Sorrow, who we all know is an idiot, do try and associate with a better class of people will you?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

You have Justin Roberts passport story, which has been independently verified by Johnny Mundo, which is JBL inciting a felony.  There's been dozens of stories from a ton of people saying bullying happens all the time in WWE, and the name that keeps showing up over and over is JBL.  And now you have Mauro essentially quitting because of mental health reasons, and the letters J, B, and L are involved... again.

I'm not sure if you're being contrarian or what, but at the very least you have to admit there is a lot of smoke that's coming from his direction, and has been for over a decade now. 

JBL will be fired in a heartbeat IF sponsors starts pulling ads because of this. (I don't see that happening, btw.) A publicly traded company cannot put up with something that affects the bottom line, no matter how much the CEO likes them. 

Just a footnote, the threat of losing advertisers is as much a reality to a publicly-traded company as actually losing them, that's why several folks have suggested certain partners as being most likely to raise a fuss.

47 minutes ago, SolidGoldBomb said:

It's also lacking evidence proving the world is round. This is not an issue because, much like with the two decades of reports of JBL's bullying, one either entered the thread having been educated on the subject, or they didn't and find the whole thing confusing.

• Like 1